●●Custom Bane Boots●● 《MaSSacRe ArTiStRy》

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I just heard of you from a friend I'm trying to build my own bane figure using a ttm20 body and am interested in your grey pants and boots I literally just joined to contact you how do I go about ordering from you and how much for the set

Hey I just heard of you from a friend I'm trying to build my own bane figure using a ttm20 body and am interested in your grey pants and boots I literally just joined to contact you how do I go about ordering from you and how much for set my email is [email protected]

Hello, I finally got a bane figure and I wanted to know if it was still possible to get pants and boots or are the parts not made anymore. I've looked on eBay but I can't find anything. Thanks for your time

Sorry for the late reply fellas but I unfortunately do not make these anymore because I cannot find the stock versions of the pants or boots online.

Sorry for the late reply fellas but I unfortunately do not make these anymore because I cannot find the stock versions of the pants or boots online.

Could you tell me what the stock pants and boots were called when you were able to get them?

Back