Interest Project: SG-1 head sculpts

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciscotiger

Reaction score
Interest list for SG-1, the series, cast head sculpts. Need a minimum of twenty people to start the project. Rocco the sculpter, known for works with Gentle Giant will be making them. They'll be unpainted. Cost will be around $100 shipped, per head, depending on demand. Write down- Teal'c, Samantha Carter, Jack O'Neill, & Daniel Jackson or SG-1 team- for all four.

Last edited:
Interest list for SG-1, the series, cast head sculpts. Need a minimum of twenty people to start the project. Rocco the sculpter, known for works with Gentle Giant will be making them. They'll be unpainted. Cost will be around $100 shipped, per head, depending on demand. Write down- T'eac, Samantha Carter, Jack O'Neill, & Daniel Jackson or SG-1 team- for all four.
I would be interested in a set of SG1
Carter
O’Neill
Teal’c
Jackson

I have a limited run of Star Gate Atlantis cast at 1/6 limited Head Sculpts. Will be looking at maybe doing SG1 cast heads.

Despite it seeming like a lost cause, I’ll bump this by stating my interest for the whole team since I’ve only just seen it, but I’d also want full outfits.

1713303104806.jpeg

SG-1 gets mentioned fairly often in Facebook polls for characters people want either on Mars Toys, Present Toys, or InArt’s pages- so some awareness could be raised over there if you’re eager to hit that magic 20.

Have just started the SG1 project staring with O'Neill heads. Since the original thread is never moved forward. The set will also include Hamond. All heads are $70.00 unpainted does not include fees and shipping costs.

Oh boy, it’s happening!
Looking forward to seeing your work.

Carter and Jackson wore a variety of hairstyles throughout the series; any idea which ones you’ll go for?

I’m partial to Carter’s slightly longer ‘shaggy bob’ look.
1714703831177.gif

Reference: S4, Small Victories.
1714704051696.jpeg

And I prefer Jackson with shorter hair. (How very normative of me.)
1714704476117.gif

He also rocks a bandana pretty well, which could be a cool option.
1714704438356.gif

At least Hammond and Teal’c are no-brainers, since I’m sure we can all agree T is best when bald.

Last edited:
Back