Mohican Hawkeye Tattoo Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. So since the beginning, Rick got in touch with me about doing the tattoos for his Hawkeye project, so I finally wanted to get an interest thread going.

He has 6 tattoos.

2 on his chest
2 on his wrist
2 on his forearms.

Now, people who are familiar with my work know how I operate when it comes to doubles and stuff, but these will not come with multiple sizes. I am sizing them for to be used with a TTM21/DAMToys body.

That being said, I know some folks don't like doing decals themselves, so I will be offering my services in application. We will sort that out with shipping and Rick at a later date.

The price will be 10 dollars for the set, plus shipping (1 in the US, 2 int'l), with a price for application services coming once I know how many people are interested in that.

So please, comment if you're interested in the tattoos, as well as specifying just the decals, or you'd like me to apply them to a body for you.

1. T-Squared
2. JeffTVR
3. Rick-FLU
4. Rick-FLU
5. Rick-FLU
6. shunkmanitou
7. Keegan
8. Bernard2002
9. Star Puffs
10. Rydeck

Last edited:
Count me in, too. Thanks! (Decals only for now. If I chicken out, I'll contact you about having you apply them)

Back