Full figure •S.Pettersenart• Dustin Hoffman Captain Hook

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful work of art but the price of a car :ROFLMAO:
Those who get this please do this justice with a review! So we can all be crazy jealous!

Scott and team this is honestly mind blowing! Figure of the decade just for the detail alone!:cool:

Understandable but given the complexity of the whole thing, it's tough to be lower in price. I'm actually keeping my contributions barely above cost so that my parts can be the highest quality I'm able to offer. Like for example, the buttons I'm basically making for free.

No surprise on cost and definitely fair considering the complexity and artists involved.

I’m actually just pleased it’s SO out of my budget I can’t be tempted haha.

Congrats to all who can and look forward to living vicariously through you! ??

Beautiful work of art but the price of a car :ROFLMAO:
Those who get this please do this justice with a review! So we can all be crazy jealous!

Scott and team this is honestly mind blowing! Figure of the decade just for the detail alone!:cool:

I think the price is fair and reasonable, bud.
I'm sure Denny's Willy Wonka won't be any lower than this price I'm just hoping it'll be reasonable as it doesn't have any complexity like Hook, but we'll see :D

Congrats on the amazing grail @S.Pettersenart

I think the price is fair and reasonable, bud.
I'm sure Denny's Willy Wonka won't be any lower than this price I'm just hoping it'll be reasonable as it doesn't have any complexity like Hook, but we'll see :D

Congrats on the amazing grail @S.Pettersenart

Very very true here's hoping, I generally think this is Geewhizz's best work to-date!
Not to mention it's nice to see something other than Jokers and same old pieces. :D

One hell of a masterpiece! :eek:

Ahoy maties!
Ye captain be looking for brave buccaneers to join his crew in Neverland soon. Keep yer wits about you!

1:6 pirate captain shoes and gloves by @spettersenart
1:6 pirate captain metal sword by @robbiethepainter

View attachment 431165

Best- S.

Look at these details!! Wow, congrats to you, all other artists involved and to everyone getting one of these grails on the 12th!

Reminder that Pre-order starts tomorrow Friday March 12th at 12pm PDT (Note: Please check your timezone in relation to California time!)
www.spettersenart.bigartel.com

HOW TO ORDER "CAPT. HOOK":

Choose "Full Payment" or "Payment Plan"

A. Full Payment:
1. Checkout directly from online shop.
2. Your order is confirmed!
OR
A 1. Full Payment "Friends & Family" (No PayPal fee):
1. PayPal the total with your shipping fee added ($27 USA or $67 international) by "Friends and Family" to [email protected]
2. Include your FULL NAME and SHIPPING ADDRESS
**any missing info will result in delayed or canceled order**
4. You order is confirmed once payment is received with all info!

B. Payment Plans:
1. Open Email under “contact”
or
2. Email: [email protected]
-State your payment plan choice (2 or 3 part),
-Include your PayPal email address
-State “USA shipping” or “International shipping”
**any missing info will result in delayed or canceled order**

3. You will receive a PayPal invoice set up for payments.
4 Make the first payment.
5. Your order is then confirmed!

*Payment Plan Orders will be handled in the sequence they are received starting at 12pm PDT.
**NOT EARLIER**

If you have questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you! -S.

Hk13 copy.png

IT WAS 5AM.....I WAS ASLEEP!!!!! LoL....naw i had to bite the bullet on this and focus on other projects. Was super hard to resist......

Back