Clothing set 【CLOSED】IRIS La La Land - “Lovely Night" Scene

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed_Phantom

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks to @Gipetto0812, I decided to change the project to the outfit which Seb weared in the "Lovely Night" scene, a silghtly different but unique. The jacket is exactly the same blue one as Yunsil made before, the differences are the pants are dark grey instead of black, the shirt is white on white stripes and the tie is black with a white diamond pattern. If you guys also want the tie with that heart pattern, I can also arrange that for you guys in the future. Thx ;).

Status on October 8th, 2020: Project Booked From IRIS
Ltd 25 - 30 set
Component: Jacket, Shirt, Tie, Pants, Socks, Belt.
*Will use real collar & buttons on the suit
Blue Jacket is included in this set
Deposit:
110USD
Balance: 260USD
Paypal: [email protected]
Please send deposit as gift or add 5% *Non Refundable
Don't forget to note your OSC name and Project name: La La Land Suit
You can get the head sculpt and accessories from another thread by Night47 for now.
Mia with the yellow dress will also follow with this project early next year

未命名.001.jpeg

Interest List:
  1. Ed - paid
  2. k.tian - paid
  3. ringoyau - paid
  4. paccman - paid
  5. lokiloki98(wx) - paid
  6. pain_ad - paid
  7. arnax1985 - paid
  8. Juri - paid
  9. Patrick - paid
  10. Sith(wx) - paid
  11. Zynn(wx) - paid
  12. Jaycollection - paid
  13. xhw121213(wx) - paid
  14. nickwlz (wx) - paid
  15. piapiaxi (wx) - paid
  16. ryanhalo798 - paid
  17. Gipetto0812 - paid
  18. toxic_67(wx) - paid
  19. symme(wx) - paid
  20. Therealme13(wx) -paid
  21. RENBAYMAX - paid
  22. shaytong(wx) - paid
  23. GuanYi -Paid
  24. hu1157898571 (wx) - paid
  25. Bravomite - paid
[CLOSED]

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the movie, but I think this suit was already made by Yunsil.
My humble opinion to find another suit, maybe this one:

View attachment 428920

View attachment 428921

View attachment 428922
Yeah nuh , there were only 25 sets of blue suit made by Yunsil , and some people now are reselling it for almost two thousands dollars bro . Thats why the only option for us is to find iris to make it .?
And I agree with ya , this brown suit looks nice too , especially the end of the movie . I would love to have this set made by Yunsil in the future .

I'm not a fan of the movie, but I think this suit was already made by Yunsil.
My humble opinion to find another suit, maybe this one:

View attachment 428920

View attachment 428921

View attachment 428922
Agreed bro. I started this thread because many of us didn't have it because of the limited number of Night47's run haha:LOL:.

I already have a plan in my mind that if no one is going to make this brown suit, I will contact Toribox about it in November.

What might be cool to differentiate this one from the Yunsil would be to do the "Lovely Night" set. He has the same blue jacket as the one Yunsil made (even though he doesn't wear it in the scenes) folded over his arm while walking Mia to her car until he sits it on the bench. The differences are the pants are dark grey instead of black, the shirt is white on white stripes and the tie is black with a white diamond pattern. I've added a few references (a few more on my PC) but just a thought :)

Attachments

• Seb_Outfit1.JPG
    Seb_Outfit1.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Seb_shirt pattern.jpg
    Seb_shirt pattern.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Seb_Outfit4.jpg
    Seb_Outfit4.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 96
What might be cool to differentiate this one from the Yunsil would be to do the "Lovely Night" set. He has the same blue jacket as the one Yunsil made (even though he doesn't wear it in the scenes) folded over his arm while walking Mia to her car until he sits it on the bench. The differences are the pants are dark grey instead of black, the shirt is white on white stripes and the tie is black with a white diamond pattern. I've added a few references (a few more on my PC) but just a thought :)
Thanks bro! Really good idea! Can you sent me the rest reference photos when you are free? Really appreciate it ;)

Thanks to @Gipetto0812, I decided to change the project to the outfit which Seb weared in the "Lovely Night" scene, a silghtly different but unique. The jacket is exactly the same blue one as Yunsil made before, the differences are the pants are dark grey instead of black, the shirt is white on white stripes and the tie is black with a white diamond pattern.

People who paid the deposit earlier can ask me to refund if you don't want it.

If you guys also want the tie with that heart pattern, I can also arrange that for you guys in the future. And Mia with the yellow dress will also follow with this project early next year. Thx ;).

Last edited:
Yeah nuh , there were only 25 sets of blue suit made by Yunsil , and some people now are reselling it for almost two thousands dollars bro . Thats why the only option for us is to find iris to make it .?
And I agree with ya , this brown suit looks nice too , especially the end of the movie . I would love to have this set made by Yunsil in the future .

2000 USD? For the suit? wtf hahaha

Back