Clothing set 【CLOSED】IRIS La La Land - “Lovely Night" Scene

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Patrick Patrick's position has been transferred to me. Please modify it. Thank you (Wx: hailan1013). In fact, the dress process of iris is very worrying, but the host is a great collector, so there is still hope and confidence in this project and some other iris projects

Last edited:
Is this set still happening? Is Iris making progress on any of their workload at all?

Hi guys, sorry for the delay. I kept sending Iris message to push her, but she kept ignoring me, I have 4 projects with her but now I only got a picture of John Wick shirt sample, so I guess we can just only wait and see.:censored:

9AED1526-20CD-4F3C-8304-3EBF957EA1BF.jpeg

Funny enough, I'm dealing with basically the same thing with the painter I sent my Seb sculpt to. Months and months and all I can get is "I am working on it, I will show you later".
Thanks for the update though, as disappointing as it is there really isn't much else to ask from you!

thanks for the update! I guess one good thing is I can pay for other things while waiting on this one :LOL: I haven't sent my Seb sculpt to anyone yet either so I guess that's something I could do as well.

more projects started later than yours or Vince's, successfully jumped the queue and complete the prototype.

Back