Full figure 【COMPLETED】Holmes

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Thought I’d check in to see how it was coming along. Hopefully some news early in the new year.

What body are you thinking for this? Something accurate to Downey’s shorter height? Or something more average height, like a narrow shoulder HT type body?

still selling my spot and sculpt at og price
sorry for keep bumping

Thanks for the update v_collectibles, outfit looks so crisp, so detailed! Would love to see if it could look like the image below.

Any ideas on headsculpt? I was aiming to get the E. Joe once the outfit had been revealed, but when I reached out to him a few months back, he said it sold out ages ago. Any chance for another sculpt from elsewhere?

looking forward to Watson now too!

Attachments

• 40708268-F512-4E25-9106-EF489FDE3A15.jpeg
    40708268-F512-4E25-9106-EF489FDE3A15.jpeg
    304.6 KB · Views: 62
Thanks for the update v_collectibles, outfit looks so crisp, so detailed! Would love to see if it could look like the image below.

Any ideas on headsculpt? I was aiming to get the E. Joe once the outfit had been revealed, but when I reached out to him a few months back, he said it sold out ages ago. Any chance for another sculpt from elsewhere?

looking forward to Watson now too!
I'll do a new sculpt if there's enough interests

Back