Clothing set 【TAKING BALANCE】 SAUL AND GUS IN BETTER CALL SAUL IN SEASON 5

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any update for Gus ???
F1213BA1-6975-4158-8770-78BECB03140E.png
Is it this one ?

TTM18 body is too tall for Gus. his height is 173cm. Is thare any chance to change body?

I’d like an update myself especially since Gus is a rerun. All reruns tend to be completed in a matter of months.

@leewola_soyeon could you pls provide update at your convenience? Thank you so much

Hello.
Sorry for the late update.
This is a rerun for the same project, but there is a difference in the size and pattern of the outfit because it uses a different head and using a different body than the previous one. So it's not exactly the same concept. It's a costume that's made in a slightly different pattern.
So it's not a structure where production is completed in a few months as you said because it's deployed as a new project, not a rerun.
Originally, the sample is scheduled for this month, but we have already sent a message to Toribox because there is no word yet, but there is no answer yet.

2022.10.05. Update

Since the original schedule was in August, we asked Toribox to share the progress of the work, and we received an answer today.

Toribox said they started working on patterns now. As expected, the schedule is being delayed.

Is body decided yet? Please consider Gus fring's height and body type.

2022.10.05. Update

Since the original schedule was in August, we asked Toribox to share the progress of the work, and we received an answer today.

Toribox said they started working on patterns now. As expected, the schedule is being delayed.

I'd like to switch my deposit from Saul to Gus, please :)

Back