Full figure 【NightT47】 The Joker - Joaquin Phoenix

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys I got words from NightT47. He will update all of his Toribox projects once for all before Chinese New Year.

Night is working on the accessories for some of my runs, surely it might take up part of his time. Meanwhile he's in discussion with Yunsil about the modification of John Wick suit, the sample doesn't seems to be satisfactory. Also as you may not know that they only work on one project at a time for each organizer. They have their rules.

Anyhow there is no excuses for this, apparently he's not very good at project management over the years, and really need to get everything organized and catch up with the progress as quickly as possible.
He should be offering refunds at this point. 5 years is insane.

Hi all,

First I'd like to apologize sincerely to all who have been waiting for my projects the past a few years, and I think I owe you an explanation regarding to my situation.

As you know I usually only show the final outcome of the outfits here to members, so it may seems that each outfit is simple to get done. But the fact is it takes a lot of time for me to do research, to adjust the body and the details to reach the maximum movie accuracy. I usually ask Yunsil to make 3-4 times to adjust the sample and prototype to get the final results, and for each time I could have asked for multiple places of modifications, if it requires for remaking a new prototype, then it's going to be at least 2 more months of waiting, so it may seem that I'm a tricky organizer. And this is part of the reason why my projects always taking so long. It's been nearly 10 years since I organized my 1st project. I have always been doing it this way, for each of my projects, I know they are not perfect, and there might be communication issues with you, but I tried my best effort on the part where I can control.

Another reason is that ever since 2022, after the completion of Two Face and Mathilda project, my family got cancer, it takes a lot of time for me to take care of them. The situation was turning good last year when I updated my projects here in December, but another family get ill right after that, till today I still have to be there for my family in hospital three times a week. I don't intend to share my personal issues to get sympathy, it's not related to the projects, but it truely did occupy part of my working time.

I have tried to split my projects to other people so Yunsil can make some of my projects at the same time. However, Toribox have the rule that they only make one project for each client at a time. So I had to wait for the completion of a project in order to start next one. I did ask them if it's going to work but it was declined, if there is any other way I can get things going faster, I would do. Please trust me, I'm dying to push the projects forward more than anybody else, I'm a collector, I want to have these figures assembled like you do.

Rest assured, I'm not a cheater, I'm not very active on the forum, but I never thought about taking money away from the day one since I joined this hobby... I just want to deliver the best products. Some people said that I didn't pay deposit to Yunsil is NOT TRUE. While I was taking care of my family, I wasn't able to make constant update here and collect balance, but I did give feedback to Yunsil and covered the payment of mass production out of my own pocket so Yunsil can proceed my projects one by one. You can check the records on Toribox website to verify what I said. I paid over 40k for the mass production of Joker Cop and Tony Stark so they can proceed with John Wick. I want to get things organized, showing you the results before I collect balance from collectors.

That's all what happend to me in the past 2 years, yet no excuses for my irresponsible behavior, but again I'm not a cheater. I know you all have been waiting long enough, please have more faith in me, I'll make things right from now on. I have finished most of the private commission items and the orders you placed. I'll make updates regarding to shipping in the next few days on each thread. My IG was blocked, so please stay tuned here.

Thank you all.
NightT47

Back