Full figure 【Taking Balance】IRIS John Wick (1+2)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay guys, really hard to communicate with iris, but finally we reach something for now. Just received Option 2 sample from Iris today, still need some adjustments, please wait a little longer, thanks

962B9256-FC65-4175-8B0D-65DD88206099.jpeg

Sorry for the delay guys, really hard to communicate with iris, but finally we reach something for now. Just received Option 2 sample from Iris today, still need some adjustments, please wait a little longer, thanks

View attachment 448857
I know you are very talented host. I just share my point of view to help.
Please refer to the picture below when you adjust it with iris. The position of the collar should be up and the angle of the V-line should be steep.
Screenshot_20220903-183229_Gallery.jpg

I know you are very talented host. I just share my point of view to help.
Please refer to the picture below when you adjust it with iris. The position of the collar should be up and the angle of the V-line should be steep.
View attachment 449587
Thanks for your suggestion :giggle:. Luckily we have already considered that, and the vest fabric will be changed to have better fitness, and the collar position will be adjusted after adding the collar pin.

Last edited:
Back