Accessory Completed

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any update for batch 1 holster?

Sorry for the late update.
They are already arrived to us.

But, most Holster buyers are thought to buy head sculpt.
If holster and the head sculpt are received together, buyers only have to pay for the shipping fee once, but if they receive it separately, buyers have to pay for twice.

For those who want to receive it separately, we plans to deliver it separately.

We should have informed you of these in advance, but we apologize for not doing so.

Sorry for the late update.
They are already arrived to us.

But, most Holster buyers are thought to buy head sculpt.
If holster and the head sculpt are received together, buyers only have to pay for the shipping fee once, but if they receive it separately, buyers have to pay for twice.

For those who want to receive it separately, we plans to deliver it separately.

We should have informed you of these in advance, but we apologize for not doing so.

I'll wait to have the holster and head shipped together. For that matter, I might as well wait for the outfit/clothing set to be completed and have them all shipped together. Let me know what you think and thanks.

Hey, everyone... I've spoken wth Gustavo and we plan on collaborating on the weapons case shop that it will be as good as possible. This means real leather trim and everything. It'll take a bit of time but we're really excited about it.

Hey, everyone... I've spoken wth Gustavo and we plan on collaborating on the weapons case shop that it will be as good as possible. This means real leather trim and everything. It'll take a bit of time but we're really excited about it.

WOOW!
I'm looking forward to birth of your beautiful art(weapons case and more)!!
Thanks and Best

Back