Full figure 【SHIPPED】Wayne in HK - TDK fullset - headsculpt + suit +acc

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got you. The sculpt will be altered base on this sculpt for the sunglasses to fit

Will the sculpt function without the sunglasses and not look odd? I'm not sure I would keep the sunglasses on all the time. I believe he had his sunglasses off when talking with Lucius Fox and I also like the look of him walking through the train without them.

Will the sculpt function without the sunglasses and not look odd? I'm not sure I would keep the sunglasses on all the time. I believe he had his sunglasses off when talking with Lucius Fox and I also like the look of him walking through the train without them.
we will try to make it work and hide the hole as good as possible

Could you list out exactly what is included in the clothing run and what is part of the accessories? I'd like to understand where the belt falls and if the cell phone is going to be part of the accessories offered - thanks!

Could you list out exactly what is included in the clothing run and what is part of the accessories? I'd like to understand where the belt falls and if the cell phone is going to be part of the accessories offered - thanks!
Belt is part of the outfit and the accessories set will be offer alongside with the Fox set

Back