Full figure 【TAKING BALANCE】IRIS ‘Blade Runner 1982’ Rick Deckard outfits run Ver.2

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List update Hs update
3c70639bf076a5b7dae8c867a0468ff.jpg

Full outfits price is : $570+5% pp fees, total $598.5 need full payment
Shirt Pants Belt Holster price is : Deposit:150$+5% pp fees Total amount is:400$+5% pp fees
I tried inboxing you. The way you've worded it is confusing, I'm sorry. You say full "outfits", meaning plural is $570, but also new shirt and pants is $400. I just need a yes or no regarding my assumption that for all the outfits, it will cost $1000. Or is "outfits" implying a redo of the original full suit, but also the new shirt and pants with it, and the other option is purely for the new pants and shirt?

Yes two sets of clothes will cost $1000 one set of clothes is a redo version including the jacket the other set is a brand new shirt and pants and gun holster
I tried inboxing you. The way you've worded it is confusing, I'm sorry. You say full "outfits", meaning plural is $570, but also new shirt and pants is $400. I just need a yes or no regarding my assumption that for all the outfits, it will cost $1000. Or is "outfits" implying a redo of the original full suit, but also the new shirt and pants with it, and the other option is purely for the new pants and shirt?

Hi, ive just paid the deposit for the shirt, pants, belt and holster
Sarah

Back