Full figure 【TORIBOX x Jay】There Will Be Blood - The Oilman (Taking Balance for Jay Sculpt)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First version of Jay sculpt.
Feel free to chime in if any buyers have modi suggestions.

5.jpeg

8.jpeg

7.jpeg

2.jpeg

1.jpeg
4.jpeg

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 0
Is there chance that sculpt will have slot in mouth to put the pipe in?
I did think about that, however it will have to leave a hole beneath the mouth. I'll discuss it with Jay see if it's possible.
The secondary option is making the pipe holding hands, he mostly just holds the pipe in the scene he wears the charcoal suit.

Last edited:
Very close. Having sculpted him myself, there's definitely something off around the eye area here. If you cover his eyes with your finger, it's so close to perfection. Hope Jay can have another look over that aspect

The latest version I posted on 28 Feb is what had been modified several times.
The eyes position were too far back particularly around the outer corner, the shape of the eyes were a little off, the eyebrows were too straight etc.

11.png 12.png

I asked Jay to get it painted it first, would be more intuitive. But bit more specific suggestions on how to change would be more helpful.

The latest version I posted on 28 Feb is what had been modified several times.
The eyes position were too far back particularly around the outer corner, the shape of the eyes were a little off, the eyebrows were too straight etc.

View attachment 470915 View attachment 470916

I asked Jay to get it painted it first, would be more intuitive. But bit more specific suggestions on how to change would be more helpful.

We have faith in you leading to its perfection :cool:

Back