Full figure 【Yunsil/JAY/NightT47/RobbiethePainter】Bill the Butcher "Mr.Cutting" <Gauging Interest for the hat>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, i have read that there are several people trying to buy actual spots and have had no luck, would you guys be open to opening the list up to include this other people that want the yunsil set? I know i want it for sure, but we have to make sure we get the blessing from the paid list members….what do you guys think? Please respond as it is needed to approve….thanks

You guys have to understand, there is a real chance at getting the yunsil set of we can get 5-10 more guys, BUT you have to be vocal about it and put a message in here, please do not send me a private message, so far i have received 2 messages! Please make your voice be heard on here!!

Sculpt and clothing paid list updated.

Sorry folks the run was closed almost 2 years ago.
Wouldn't be fair for people who originally join the run trust me all along if I involve more. Unless people on the list all agreed.
Plus I don't wanna break the conventional rule of this hobby. When the run is closed, it is closed.
Please understand. Thanks

Last edited:
Final version of Jay sculpt

94.jpg
95.jpg
96.jpg

Kindly remind those who have not send balance yet.
If you miss the deadline (21/01/2022) and after twice notification won’t send the balance, your spots will be given to others and deposit refunded.

Same for Jay sculpt. (DDL 23/01/2022)
Thanks

Last edited:
Back