Full figure 【Toribox & Mina Yu & Gesus Studio】 Henry Jones <03/31/2024 Closing Soon>

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 questions, is the sculpt painted and is a body included?

IE: Is this a ready to go complete figure or is there anything else required to complete it?

We're going to sell clothes, heads, accessories. It'll be a full set when you buy them all

If I'm in for the clothes set, I'd like to know how much I'm going to be up for the head in order to complete the figure build.

If I'm in for the clothes set, I'd like to know how much I'm going to be up for the head in order to complete the figure build.
Hey I’m confused I thought this project covered the clothes, head and accessories. My deposit went toward all this right?

Maybe I should jump on this so he can make a good companion piece with Indy.

Hey I’m confused I thought this project covered the clothes, head and accessories. My deposit went toward all this right?

Yeah I know, right. The way it's worded is confusing.

I initially thought the same as you, I wonder how many else do, that the quoted price was for everything but upon reflection, I think it looks like there's 3 separate prices. This is for clothes, then there's sculpt coming later for additional cost an accessories later for more again.

Can this be clarified please?

I think what he means is the price is for the outfit but you will be getting the full figure because after the outfit is paid you can get the sculpt and accessories later. however only those who buy the outfit will be able to buy the sculpt and accessories. So if you just want a sculpt you can't buy one unless you got the outfit from them it's essentially a full figure run.

I think what he means is the price is for the outfit but you will be getting the full figure because after the outfit is paid you can get the sculpt and accessories later. however only those who buy the outfit will be able to buy the sculpt and accessories. So if you just want a sculpt you can't buy one unless you got the outfit from them it's essentially a full figure run.
Exatly👍🏻

Back