1/6 GeeWhiz Customs Taboo James Delaney Outfit Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord joffre

Freakazoid
Reaction score
Big Update: The Good and the Bad News

Starting with the bad news, the interest list and the prices here no longer matter. We've been stuck for a bit, and not to mention if we ever met our goal, there are always drop outs. Therefore I am making the evil, yet needed decision to shut down the plan. Yet, there is sunshine on the horizon. Mstradford has commissioned the set from Geewhiz. The outfit will 100% be made now. Despite me shutting down the group sets plan, I still will keep this thread updated on info on the set. Everyone interested can now relax and wait for protos or updates on this thread without being completely committed to the outfit anymore. All those that are completely ready to purchase can go ahead straight from Geewhiz as well.

So hopefully this news isn't too terrible, for I am excited that at least now the set will for sure be made.

"I have a use for you."
1/6 GeeWhiz Customs Taboo James Delaney Outfit Set

Hello Taboo fans! This thread is to host all news for Geewhiz customs tailored outfit to go with the Taboo Tom set by Sculptor. Outfit will be custom tailored to fit a TTM19 Clone Body, which is the exact same body that Taboo Tom set will be fit for.

[/B]
Included In Set
-Black Trench Coat
-Black Leather Vest
-Brown Suede Vest
-Grey Shirt
-Black Trousers

Old Interest List

1. Rahmier84
2. Hosam-G
3. dgrime
4. rkalte1
5. Wce-jordon
6. the_colect0r
7. El Calvo
8. Teleray
9. Mstradford
10. averagejo

Outfit Pictures

UiJTL29l.jpg

hYstKYyl.jpg

AuTGqkll.jpg

rxUjMKBl.jpg

ngn3dPTl.jpg

RjIOl8fl.jpg

More Reference Photos I have given Geewhiz can be found here.
https://imgur.com/a/4YmD5

Taboo Tom Set by Sculptor
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/178882-taboo-tom-sculptor.html?highlight=taboo&highlight=taboo
JwfW8N1l.jpg

BgIYnJsl.jpg

K39IxbKl.jpg

KN5ZoKnl.jpg

Here you can see examples of Geewhiz's past work
https://www.facebook.com/GeeWhiz.Customs/

Last edited:
Thread updated. Sadly Geewhiz completely forgot to factor in the shirt therefore they added $15 to each set which also raised the handling fee price. Therefore new price per set is $312 per set and if belt is included it is $330 per set. I am still finding out whether or not the belt and vest medal are possible, so more reference pictures are critical. Likewise I wanted to state that $312 price must be exactly what I receive if interest is received, so by the time I collect payment each deposit would have to be sent as a gift or with paypal fees added on. Thanks, and hopefully this small change hasn't scarred anyone from this run.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

IS this to go with the Rocco head?? I though Unleashed Viper was doing the suit? This kinda undermines that no?
Yes, the Taboo Tom Set. This is simply another option. Either Tailor will be great, it's simply the buyers preference on which Tailor they want and what price point they'll pay.

Yes, the Taboo Tom Set. This is simply another option. Either Tailor will be great, it's simply the buyers preference on which Tailor they want and what price point they'll pay.

I dont know man. As someone who has put together a few commissioned projects, i wouldnt like someone not attached to my project to come in and offer an alternative to MY project. IF Rocco knows, then its all cool.. but if not?? I dont know man, the 1/6 world is small, we shouldt be stepping on each others toes.

I dont know man. As someone who has put together a few commissioned projects, i wouldnt like someone not attached to my project to come in and offer an alternative to MY project. IF Rocco knows, then its all cool.. but if not?? I dont know man, the 1/6 world is small, we shouldt be stepping on each others toes.
It's all just preference man. I originally planned on just buying the Taboo Set and kitbashing the rest but then decided on commissioning GW to do the outfit. GW leaves commissions open though so knowing that, the best route would be to make an interest thread to get a few more people in order to get the price down. Anyway, in the big picture there are many companies and customs that have different variants of a figure. Both outfits will look great man, neither is absolute over the other, just peoples opinions are different over which they prefer.

Agreed.

Personally I don't care who does the outfit as long as it is good quality and accurate.
Sometimes I think competition can be a good thing.

But posting a thread for the same outfit(and it is the same outfit)
a week after someone else already agreed to do it, doesn't seem right.
Rocco even posted a confirmation of that in his thread.

So did you actually talk to Rocco to see if that was okay?

Agreed.

Personally I don't care who does the outfit as long as it is good quality and accurate.
Sometimes I think competition can be a good thing.

But posting a thread for the same outfit(and it is the same outfit)
a week after someone else already agreed to do it, doesn't seem right.
Rocco even posted a confirmation of that in his thread.

So did you actually talk to Rocco to see if that was okay?
No, all of this has only been confirmed by Geewhiz. I didn't see the need to talk with Rocco. This Outfit and the Taboo Tom sets are both separate. I myself am just sending my personal Taboo Tom set to get fitted with the outfit. This interest thread is not meant to officially go with the Taboo Tom set. It is only an alternative option for a few to choose to go with it. Like I said, this was meant to be a personal commission only, but by GW's standards it is automatically open. Therefore​ since I already had a few friends that were already interested, I got all the correct information from Geewhiz and made the thread happen. I see where I may have stepped on some toes now and shall remove the link to this thread in the Taboo Tom Thread. This whole thread is meant for the Taboo Tom set but like I said, it is it's own thread. My apologizes.

Yes you can put me on that list-although hes a big guy i think outfit should be made for that ganghood bane body Which is much better fit

Yes you can put me on that list-although hes a big guy i think outfit should be made for that ganghood bane body Which is much better fit
He's not that big anymore, also with all the layers of clothes that this outfit has I think a ttm19 or quicksilver body would be ideal.

No, all of this has only been confirmed by Geewhiz. I didn't see the need to talk with Rocco. This Outfit and the Taboo Tom sets are both separate. I myself am just sending my personal Taboo Tom set to get fitted with the outfit. This interest thread is not meant to officially go with the Taboo Tom set. It is only an alternative option for a few to choose to go with it. Like I said, this was meant to be a personal commission only, but by GW's standards it is automatically open. Therefore​ since I already had a few friends that were already interested, I got all the correct information from Geewhiz and made the thread happen. I see where I may have stepped on some toes now and shall remove the link to this thread in the Taboo Tom Thread. This whole thread is meant for the Taboo Tom set but like I said, it is it's own thread. My apologizes.

This isnt cool... your straight out taking business away from another 1/6 customizer... pshhhh

List updated and yeah what Jrahmier said is right. I originally thought about the Ganghood body too but with all the layers he wears it wouldn't look right. Ttm19 is a little more like his body type upon further investigation, and the head will be fitted to it as well.

Back