1/6 Jim Lee Cyclops Statue by Erick Sosa (ZKULPTOR)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently bought some Koto X-Men from the Danger Room Sessions line and I was really impressed with the sculpts on these pieces. Erick Sosa really nailed Jim Lee's characters.
The only problem with this line is that the company behind does not seem to give it much interest and that's why we are probably never gonna get Rogue, Sabretooth and Brown suit Wolverine.

That's why I took the liberty to contact the sculptor myself and to ask him if he'd agree to take on a group commission for a 1/6 Jim Lee Cyclops. Erick said he was very excited about this and promised to give us nothing but the best Cyke out there

This statue will be the same scale as the other Koto pieces and will also fit nicely with any Bowen collection. It will be sold as a kit, unpainted and it will require some small assembly.
There will be a limited run of 25 pieces (we need 20 people at minimum to make this happen) and each statue will be numbered and signed by Mr Sosa.

As for the pose, it will be based on this artwork but Erick said he'll make it look even cooler and more dynamic but we both agreed that optic hand-on-visor poses were kinda boring

The price for these will be 200$

Please let me know if you guys are interested and I'll start a list ;)

LIST:

1) Dark_spidey
2) Sergio.d
3) demonhunter (SF)
4) Elendil (SSF)
5) Nexus (SF)
6) Reme Lebeau
7) Jansen (SF)

Last edited:
im interested in this piece but not as a statue.
if it was offered as a 1/6 head with kit you can put me down. i was in the process of getting a comissioned head anyway - but never got round to confirming it. so this be ideal.

im interested in this piece but not as a statue.
if it was offered as a 1/6 head with kit you can put me down. i was in the process of getting a comissioned head anyway - but never got round to confirming it. so this be ideal.

Agree, head n accessories will be perfect!

Sorry, guys but for now this is a statue

Fully sculpted statues look so much better than clothed figures! Give it a try :yess:

Sorry, guys but for now this is a statue

Fully sculpted statues look so much better than clothed figures! Give it a try :yess:

just a hunch but i reckon you will get more interest in it being 1/6 articulated rather than it being a statue :rotfl

i say get him to make 1/6 head and a kit and offer it to people here. this way it will lower the price of it overrall as a commission piece, and also get him to make you a statue using the head and kit. everyones a winner :)

i say get him to make 1/6 head and a kit and offer it to people here. this way it will lower the price of it overrall as a commission piece, and also get him to make you a statue using the head and kit. everyones a winner :)

As I said in my first post, this is not exactly 1/6; more like 1/7 so you wouldn't be able to use it on a HT body for example

This sounds like a great idea, but I'm trying to get a handle on all the costs involved. It's awesome that Erick would do a sculpt himself for $200, a deal considering the low edition size. However, how much would it cost for a quality paint job afterwards? I'm relatively new to the collecting scene and I've never commissioned a piece before.

Back