1/6 LIEUTENANT COLUMBO WIP

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been binging the Columbo series on Roku and it made me wonder why the heck I don't have a figure of him by now since he has always been a favorite character of mine.
So I started buying some items to try to do a custom bash of him, then I realized I would need a head sculpt.
I haven't had much time to brush up on my sculpting lately, but I started to work on this last night. I'm pretty busy this month, so I don't know when I will finish him, but at least I think I have a pretty good start.
I figured there are other fans of the Lieutenant that would appreciate this project.
Anyway, here is where I'm at so far:
COLUMBO SCULPT.jpg

I'll update this as I receive the clothing items. They won't be perfect, but I'll try to modify them to look the part.

-Ely

Still waiting on a few parts and a shorter body, but here’s where I’m at so far with the raincoat:
DEF852E8-EB56-4AFD-99CD-31E041CC361F.jpeg

The eBay coat was on the pink side, so I dyed it with a greenish brown to be closer to the originally color. I also reduced the collar size, removed the extra flaps, loops, and buttons. I’ll be adding larger buttons and perhaps more accurate pockets.

Last edited:
More props for Columbo:
1365D011-D811-49C0-A1EC-28CB878298DB.jpeg

I designed, printed, and painted the pencils.
I tried to replicate the Citadel notebook as seen in one of the earlier episodes as well as the writing and doodle.
My wife wanted me to make him his peanut butter and raisin bread, so I did.
I may never get to it, but I really would like to get his 1959 Peugeot 403 Cabriolet printed out to go with the figure.

Last edited:
Back