1/6 Scale Custom Fringe "September" Head Sculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsidius

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

In looking at Rocco's masterful sculpts of Olivia, Peter and Walter Bishop from Fringe, how many of you would be interested in having 1/6 scale "September" observer head sculpts made?

If we can get as many people as possible, he would be interested in sculpting him to add to your respective collection.

It's a no-brainer for the fans of the show and for the rest, he'd be a very rare, one of a kind figure in your displays.

Let me know who's in with your usernames.

I'm also looking into the expression you want for him but I think as a whole we can agree either one of his curious "observing" facial expressions that are seen below will suffice.

If you have other suggestions in this matter, feel free to add to this thread.

Last edited:
This is an absolute YES for me!!! I got all of Rocco's fringe sculpts and have them completely outfitted and just waiting on the paint jobs on the sculpt. As for expression, the 3rd picture posted with the pondering expression gets my vote, although any of them would work. would be cool to get two sculpts, one hatted and one bald.

The good thing is he'd be a very easy bash. Just grab the Enterbay MIB black suit and you are set.

Right on! I also have his outfit planned and I'm currently working on his custom communicator and binoculars. If u don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for each head sculpt?

Although she's good, there's nothing interesting about her as a figurine.

Agreed. She was a cool character, but when I think of the show, I think of the main 3 and September. Though, I'd love to have an Astrid and Lt. Broyles down the line. I'd also like a Lincoln Lee as well

I'm like! Remembering that September has two phases (Observer and Donald). I think it would be nice to have Agent Broyles' Headsculpt too.

Back