1/6 Scale THE FLASH Costume & Sculpt Set + Full figure

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

Breaks Out The Bone Saw
Premium Member
Reaction score
Custom 1/6 Scale THE FLASH

This Custom Figure Clothing Kit is a limited production Presented and produced by Geewhiz Customs while the painting and weathering of the first Ten Sets will be done by ELVIS1976 Customs.

CLOTHING AND SCULPTS:
The Streak 1/6 Scale Custom Made Costume & Sculpt Set (Requires Color Weathering & Painting)
Price for the Costume and Sculpt Set is US$ 500 each set plus US$35 International Shipping with Tracking Number (Payable to Geewhiz Customs)
• Jacket with fixed glove sleeves and Belt
• Pants will have separate Boot Sleeves
• 3D Printed Logos (1 Pc Lightning Logo with Circular Base for Chest Emblem, 6 Pcs Lightning Logo for Belt and Mask, 2 Pcs Rings for Mask)
• 1 PPiece ABS Plastic Headsculpt
• 1 pair of ABS Plastic Hands
• 1 Pair of ABS Plastic Shoes
NOTE: Custom Made Costume fits basic 1/6 Slim Body but for Best Heroic Fit we Highly Recommend using TTM-19/Hitfigure Body Modified with TTM-22 Slim Arms.

Terms and Conditions for the Clothing and Sculpt Set:
• Order is confirmed upon receipt of 50% Deposit payment. Remaining 50% will be payable before we ship out either directly to client or to Elvis1976.
• Costume & Sculpt Set Payments will be Invoiced via Paypal with 6% fees.
• Each piece is custom-made on pre-order basis. Order Deadline is December 15, 2014. Estimated Time of Release is End of Q1 2015.
• Please take note that this is custom made for 1:6 Scale Toy Figure Only and we do not accept refunds
• We only ship to verified Paypal Address

COLOR WEATHERING AND PAINTING:
Custom Color Weathering & Painting Option of The Streak 1/6 Scale Custom Made Costume & Sculpt Set by Elvis1976
Price for this Service is US$ 400 each set plus US$40 International Shipping with Tracking Number (Payable to Elvis1976)
• Elvis1976 will only Color Weather & Paint of the First 10 sets ordered.
• Order List can be viewed at Sideshow Freaks Forum (https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...sh-costume-sculpt-set-figure.html#post7321125)
• Elvis1976 can assemble full figures. Either you provide your owns body or he can build them on the Hit Figure body (TTM19 kncok-off).

Terms and Conditions for the Color Weathering and Painting of Clothing and Sculpt Set:
• Elvis1976 will ask for a $50 once the Clothing and Sculpt Set is in his possession.
• Remaining $350 Balance plus $40 Shipping will be payable upon completion and before he ships out

HOW TO ORDER: (Order Deadline is December 15, 2014)
STEP 1: Let us know if you only want the Unpainted and Unweathered Clothing and Sculpt Set or if you wish to be part of the first 10 Sets to be Color Painted and Weathered By Elvis 1976
STEP 2: Please provide your Paypal email address so we can send you the appropriate Invoice.
STEP 3: Pay the 50% Deposit for the Clothing and Sculpt Set US$250
STEP 4: We inform you when your Clothing and Sculpt Set is Ready for Shipping and we will send you an Invoice for the remaining $250 Balance plus US$35 Shipping. Estimated Time of Release is End of Q1 2015.
STEP 5: Pay the Invoice for the remaining Balance
STEP 6: We Ship The Set Directly to You or to Elvis1976 depending on what you indicate in STEP 1
OPTIONAL STEPS:
STEP 7: Pay ELvis1976 a Deposit of $50 once he receives the unpainted and Non-Color weathered set.
STEP 8: Upon Completion, Elvis1976 will ask for the remaining $350 balance for his Paint and Weathering Service plus a shipping fee of $40 to send to to to you.

Kindly email us at [email protected] for further inquiries.

1622429_727058437376434_8288432517961134076_o_zps859c9dba.jpg

Run1_zps48b997cd.jpg

Run2_zpsb5437343.jpg

Torso_zps28f7c833.jpg

Legs_zpsc3b9082e.jpg

FRONT_zps446c31d4.jpg

FLASHVIEWS_zps51d80663.jpg

Here is a pic of the non painted and non weathered version.

-1_zps55128184.jpg

Last edited:
Yea I'd love to have this but out if my price range, especially with all the other stuff going on. Awesome looking figure, though.

Just to be sure, we can get unpainted ones for $500, that's right? And do the assembling ourselves?

That is correct.

I know that the price is high.

But if I have to paint all the parts and weathered the suit, not sure I can get lower than this. Sorry. :(
The suit has been repainted to get to that colour though so it was a lot of work and shading layers.

You can pay a deposit of 250$ to secure your spot. 250$ more will be asked once the kits are ready.

Once the kit will be in my possession I will only ask a small deposit of 50$ and the rest once the work is done.

Great looking piece but that price is to high, I don't think I have enough coins in my piggy bank. Probably will wait it out for SS version.

Looks awesome and would love to get one, but way out of my price range at this time. Plus I already started my own version, and spent a bunch on parts. Though yours will be great for reference.

IMG_3960.jpg

IMG_3951.jpg

Would love to get the head and chest symbol though if I could, I can fake outfit's but my sculpting skills are only basic.

Same sentiments as others - absolutely superb piece and probably worth the $$, but I just don't have that kind of $$. :(

Looks awesome and would love to get one, but way out of my price range at this time. Plus I already started my own version, and spent a bunch on parts. Though yours will be great for reference.

Would love to get the head and chest symbol though if I could, I can fake outfit's but my sculpting skills are only basic.

I agree. The full figure is a bit too rich for my blood, but id love if the head and chest symbol were offered separately. Would help a lot in creating a custom.

Back