Full figure 1/6 Willy Wonka & Oompa Loompa Full Figure Set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Scale Willy Wonka / Oompa Loompa

Sculpts: MG & Corrose Designs
Accessories: Corrose Designs
Paint: Nathan Eakins
Outfit: Toribox

Options:

1. Willy Wonka Full Figure - Includes: Portrait head sculpt, Outfit by Toribox, Shoes, Cane, Golden Ticket, base - Est. $1200
2. Willy Wonka with Oompa Loompa - Est. $2000
3. Accessory Pack: TBD

Please let me know which option you are interested in and what accessories you may want to see included in the pack.

20230224_132402.jpg

20230224_132357.jpg

Wonka5.jpg

Wonka Full Set List:

Wonka & Oompa Full Set List:

Accessory Pack List:

Last edited:
Option 2 & 3, provided Nathan isn't going to expect payment before service is completed, which he often does, and then stalls finishing. He owes at least 30 heads, and has already spent the money making those people wait over 2yrs. Again, I'm keen, but there needs to be something of a guarantee in place to ensure he delivers.

Notable accessories would be the edible cup and saucer, the floating soda bottle, gob stopper. Maybe something from his office in the end scene with Charlie too.

I'd love to join in only if the painter changed to someone reliable with timeframe and following schedule with providing updates when people needs them. I don't want to end up in a limbo having everything in hand except the sculpt because we wait for them to be painted...

I’m in for option 3, the edible cup, floating soda, gobstopper, Wonka bar with a golden ticket, a golden egg, some of the candy plants and a mushroom from the chocolate room would be great.

Option 1 & potential accessory pack as well. Or if it can come unpainted because I’m already owed a sculpt by said artist.

At. this point I just need a head sculpt of Wonka, unpainted so I can finish my own, but seems the good likeness HS of this character are never offered as a stand alone unpainted sculpt option. This Wonka setup run looks great but at this moment and with the concerns of waiting uncertain leght of time for painted heads and Yunsil long delays even for reruns or "modified" reruns of clothing sets, is not for me no matter how much I want a Wonka figure.

Interested in all accessories such as tulip cup (with bite) & saucer, gobstopper, golden egg, inventing room key, fizzy lifting drink bottle, Wonka candy (scrumdidlyumptious bar, etc.), half bust from office scene, mushroom (and/or lollipops) from chocolate room, gum (from inventing room scene)...

Last edited:
20230224_132402.jpg
first test print of the new sculpt. The hat is a placeholder as corrose finishes it up. I will send this and the shoes to yunsil to fit with the new outfit. Working on a list of accessories which should start soon.

Back