12'' Custom Bumblebee Figure - ROTF

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HYMN

Freaked Out!
Reaction score
Here's a fully customized ROTF 12'' Bumblebee custom. Fully transformable. Full of articulation. I just don't like action poses so I put it on a custom base. I painted it professionally. All details are set. Pictures have been taken by an amateur camera with flashligt. I worked on it for 2 weeks. And I reached my perfection. It's the big one. As big as Takara Optimus Prime MP01 and has it's own box as you can see on the last picture.

I'm waiting for offers. I'm selling it because some of my debts.

$120 shipped anywhere.

Last edited:
Forum rules: you have to name a price.

Otherwise great piece! Can you give us some more information about it? Did you build it from cratch, if not what was the base and what did you modify... Etc. Etc.
Do you also have pics of the car variation?

Well I checked some of topics and I didin't saw a price.

I'm not a seller or a selling customer. I just saw this on this site and I mde it by myself. I cannot say a price for it. $150 maybe. Is it OK for a custom like that? It has just a painting issue. Oh the gun and the articulated fingers has customized by myself too.

And well, if I can sell it for $150, I can ship it freely with it's box. I'M living on Turkey and shipping prices are a little high here.

I don't wish to transform it to a car because I don't want to ruin the posing. But as I said it's fully transformable. Here you can see the car ode of this figure:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeIXa1-eMpk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪NYTF 2010: Hasbro - Battle Ops Bumblebee Demo‬‏[/ame]
https://www.hasbro.com/transformers...?R=1818C3E3-19B9-F369-1070-4819076C8AAF:en_AU

This figure is my base model.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The main thing I can see is that he painted all the dull grey parts silver and added some detail. He says above that he articulated the fingers and customized the gun. Looks great! It could use a little bit of a black wash to bring out more details and to add some contrast. But amazing job man.

Here's a 'stock' pic.

battle-ops-bumblebee-robot.jpg

I'll add some sunlight pics without flash. I can say not only silver but also some gold and copper painting there's.

Back