Clothing set 1966 the Joker + IRIS+Creg Customs

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look really great. Pretty excited this is finally coming together.

Are we on our own as far as getting the heads painted, or was there a plan for getting a batch paint job arranged? Not sure why, but in my head that was the plan.
Not that I am aware of.

Myself, when I think of the Joker, I don’t think about accessories. I’m sure others have their preferences. When do you need the payment for the sculpts and/or hands?

The first accessories that popped into my head were some “bam” “sock” “kapow” word bubbles(?), like the ones that came with the McFarlane figures.

59-B4-B2-F1-9-E35-4689-9-E17-EF3764-B0-E7-F7.jpg

97-FBAECD-247-E-481-D-8576-DC37089810-D6.jpg

4-C739-B7-A-39-B6-4-F1-E-A541-4-F9742-CBFDCF.webp

Does it make sense to get a painter for the heads on board now? For example, I would be happy to order a head from you, then you ship it to a painter.

Myself, when I think of the Joker, I don’t think about accessories. I’m sure others have their preferences. When do you need the payment for the sculpts and/or hands?

I can't really think of any Joker accessories either. I even looked through a few episodes. I'm curious to hear if anyone else has accessory ideas.

Other than his Joker utility belt, although that is scene specific and not a representation of the character.

There was also the dehydrator gun thing from the movie that I think the HT proto is holding. But, yeah, there isn’t a lot

@Sarge I was formerly Creg. I changed my business name in 2020 so that's the reason for the switch. The deposits were for the clothing set. Heads and accessories are going to be offered separately by my studio.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Dean
Thanks for the reply

Heads should be done this coming week. Sorry for the delays. I'll have pics posted soon.
hi! have you done a test printing of these heads yet? I definitely want one of them, possibly both but Id like to see a printing first.......no offense....

Sorry guys, I don't check on here often. Is it too late to join the run for the outfit?

My interest in this project has faded, so if anyone is interested in the outfit please contact me about taking over my space on the list.

Hello and good morning everyone
I hope you are doing well
Just received a new update regarding the outfit,
Quote:

Hi
The fabric was so thick that I reprinted it on a new fabric. I'll send you a picture by the end of this month. I'm sorry.”
Four months since we heard this. What is going on?

Sorry guys, I don't check on here often. Is it too late to join the run for the outfit?
If you'd like to take my place on this, please PM me. It's been almost two and a half years and my interests have moved on to other areas.

My interest in this project has faded, so if anyone is interested in the outfit please contact me about taking over my space on the list.
Join the club brother. Two and a half years is ridiculous

Back