60s, 70s and 90s musician headsculpt ideas NEEDED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young Bowie is not an easy likeness
Bowie11.png
Bowie12.png

Last edited:
I know Jimi Hendrix has already been done by Blitzway but I would really like to see a good Jimi Hendrix Headsculpt with a better likeness with a Neutral and Singing Headsculpt. Madonna would be cool too! I would love to see Elton John. And Finally We Need The Beatles. Ill run down my list.

1. Jimi Hendrix
2. Madonna
3. The Beatles
4. Elton John

Owen, any word from Denny on this? I have given up on Johnny.
Sadly not I spoke with Denny about it but he was more interested in Hendrix not heard since. I'm in talks with a company about doing it but they can't do Hollywood bowl so I'm just waiting to see if they green light another version.

Currently also waiting on metal maker to show belt and leather pants so I might do kits soon.

Fins ... Still the best Morrison sculpt to date even as w.i.p

1000031066.jpg

Private
received_1287569735241369.png

Last edited:
Sounds good. Things have slowed down so much, I tend to forget about the figures that we have been talking about for years. No time like the preset to get a top notch Hendrix.

Been working on and off this likeness for a long time now. I want to eventually produced atleast 3 versions. Starting with 83' as a base

Bowie249.jpg
Bowie245.jpg
Bowie248.jpg

I would be in for some Bowie heads, Ziggy being the most wanted one. Please let me know when these will be available.
I hear you, i am interested in any era with Bowie, Spinal Tap :] would be another one as the Sideshow figures are old now, still got them but could do with heads with more likeness.

Back