60s, 70s and 90s musician headsculpt ideas NEEDED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr. Mojo Risin'
5.jpg

I just found this thread; having a devil of a time tracking everything these days. I’m very glad to see your Morrison, and am glad it’s not another take on the same expression McFarlane did in a small scale years ago, singing with eyes shut.

Janis, anyone?

I was delighted to see your mention of Brian Jones. It’s the early Stones that I’d want to build (though Keef is interesting at every age). Brian Jones would set off an instrument journey — teardrop guitar? Dulcimer? Recorder? Sitar? Mouth harp?

Keith’s fingers are what happens when the tendons at the fingertips slide off the bone and start going around instead of over. Happens with age.

Looking forward to ordering some music portraits, Fin…Thanks!

Gotta throw my vote in for Chris Cornell and Kurt Cobain
Good to see someone else who appreciates Chris Cornell’s amazing voice - nothing like old soundgarden (y)

Scott Weiland would be good, too. You could do some of the G&R crew and have Velvet Revolver DX set ;)

Going to reiterate Bowie and Prince, but add Glenn Danzig.

The Misfits have reformed and tons of fans already have pretty decent (for mass market) Doyle & Jerry from the 1999 (?) releases.

Could have two hairstyles - Misfits / Samhain devilock & solo era Travolta / Vinnie Barbarino cut.

Only problem with Glenn would be what body to put him on - short, but buff!

Back