Clothing set [PROJECT BOOKED] Jurassic Park – Dr. Ian Malcolm – [Toribox]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravomite

Freaked Out!
Premium Member
Reaction score
TORIBOX/YUNSIL 1/6 scale clothing run for Dr. Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park.

Clothing run booked with Yunsil on 25 October 2022, sample targeted for November 2023.

Head sculpt booked with DaiQz on 26 April 2023, proto targeted for November 2023.

Uh uh uh life uh finds uh way…

1659781996838.png

Deposit Paid List:
1. Bravomite
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. PH@Ben
5. Dark Andrew
6. Star Puffs
7. ROMEO YOSHINAGA
8. DSH
9. Quinntv
10. Jra81984
11. Julie250
12. Raymond F.
13. DoggieDoc
14. Arnax1985
15. Eddy Yi
16. Quinntv
17. Wall.collextible
18. NoobCollection
19. Djfresh
20. CalebSC5
21. GerMANG
22. Arye Dworken (fb)
23. E.Markey
24. dimitte
25. Levit05
Limited to 25 ... well there it is!

Clothing Deposit: 160USD

Head Sculpt Commission Cost: 180USD
[Please note that an additional casting fee of 25USD will be payable on completion of the proto]

Please send the deposit to PayPal: [email protected]

Don’t forget to send in USD and add 5% fee or send as gift, also mark your OSC ID on the note.

Estimated sample date: In 2023

Include: Jacket, Shirt, Pants and Belt

- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $760.00 USD

- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $655.00 USD

Body: TBC

Deposits are non-refundable

I am running the clothing run but I will be working with other artists to provide all that you need to create a full figure.

A. Clothing to be provided by Yunsil / Toribox:
  • Black shirt - silky black shirt is a collarless “neckband” shirt, shirt’s black buttons fastened up the plain front to mid-chest through the horizontal buttonholes. The shirt also has a breast pocket and button cuffs, which he often wears unfastened and rolled up past his elbows.
  • Black leather jacket - detailed like a sports jacket and slightly oversized per prevailing trends of the early ’90s. The single-breasted jacket has notch lapels with a buttonhole through the left lapel. The jacket has a two flat black plastic sew-through buttons to close, bisected by a seam that extends across the jacket’s waist line and meets the top of each widely jetted hip pocket. Malcolm’s leather jacket also has a welted breast pocket, single vent, and functioning three-button cuffs.
  • Black jeans
  • Black belt - thick black edge-stitched leather belt with a gold-toned single prong buckle
B. Head sculpt to be produced by DaiQz

C. Accessories and boots by Doggiedoc

Doggiedoc will run his orders independently as usual and will produce prototypes for the outfit fitting.

I am running a facebook chat page in parallel with this page as I have done with the Grant project. Please pm with your facebook details once you have paid the deposit for the clothing and head sculpt cost so I can add you to the chat.

Like Grant this is a one and done run, there will be no re-run.

God creates dinosaur. God destroys dinosaur. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates custom 1/6 scale dollies.

1659781944631.png

Last edited:
Bump for deposits.

Update: I will be submitting the order to Yunsil on 25 October 2022.

Deposits will remain open after that date for a limited time and I will fix the number of units (likely going to be limited to 25 unless we see deposits exceed that by the deadline) - however, the deposit for late joiners will increase by an additional 50usd (so 160usd in total) and the additional 50usd will not be count towards your unit cost so I encourage you to join as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Bump for deposits. Limited to 25 sets only 11 spots left. As mentioned in my earlier post, I will be booking with Yunsil on 25th of October. If you join after this date the deposit amount will increase in price.

Last edited:
So if I am reading this right, its up to $760 just for the clothing set? No head? Boy, anyone who says inflation is hurting folks don't know people putting down deposits on here. lol

Back