• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Alex DeLarge Clothing

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My opinion is to wait until the yantoys set comes out it looks solid. But I’d also recommend medicom. Straight up I think the clothes are better than anything I’ve seen including Kato

My opinion is to wait until the yantoys set comes out it looks solid. But I’d also recommend medicom. Straight up I think the clothes are better than anything I’ve seen including Kato
I appreciate your input bro but I’m more of a custom collector. I’ll definitely keep that in mind though

I appreciate your input bro but I’m more of a custom collector. I’ll definitely keep that in mind though
I’m about as hardcore a custom collector as they come too but I still think anything that has been done by any custom tailors so far are not actually as well fitting or accurate as the medicom figure.

I’m about as hardcore a custom collector as they come too but I still think anything that has been done by any custom tailors so far are not actually as well fitting or accurate as the medicom figure.

yantoys is daftoys and they have proven to have decent/good tailoring compared to most companies, especially with some futzing. could as well commission someone like geewhiz to make a one-off if thats the case because the only set that comes into mind is rainman's. probably kato too like raymond said, but i never saw kato's set before

My situation is a little specific, I bought a gangboy that unfortunately had stains on the shirt that weren’t disclosed. So I’m trying to find some type of other option. I checked out the Medicom and saw some size comparisons and it looks more like 1/5 scale, so I doubt it would look good on whatever tt ko Rainman used on it.

yantoys is daftoys and they have proven to have decent/good tailoring compared to most companies, especially with some futzing. could as well commission someone like geewhiz to make a one-off if thats the case because the only set that comes into mind is rainman's. probably kato too like raymond said, but i never saw kato's set before
I’m just looking to find a replacement shirt for my fs gangboy bro, and from the pics I’ve seen katos looks the best. Before I go the commission route I wanted to try and source one, for obvious reasons 😅

I understand, so sorry to hear about the stain. Did you try a bit of hydrogen peroxide mixed with soda water or to bleach it?

I understand why you’d want your Rainman figure to remain in tact. I do have to say that working with Gee whiz as suggested might be a good alternative they are really flexible. You could send them your shirt and ask them to replicate the pattern exscrly and source as similar a material as possible, and use the same hardware and cuff links from the Rainman set. You can also even source the material yourself if you’re up to it and send it to them with your original shirt. I’ve done all of the above and they are impressing me more and more all the time. They saved me in the past on a few items like this!

I’m sure they may be able to get you back something that you could pass off as the original shirt.

Good luck! Hope this helps!

I understand, so sorry to hear about the stain. Did you try a bit of hydrogen peroxide mixed with soda water or to bleach it?

I understand why you’d want your Rainman figure to remain in tact. I do have to say that working with Gee whiz as suggested might be a good alternative they are really flexible. You could send them your shirt and ask them to replicate the pattern exscrly and source as similar a material as possible, and use the same hardware and cuff links from the Rainman set. You can also even source the material yourself if you’re up to it and send it to them with your original shirt. I’ve done all of the above and they are impressing me more and more all the time. They saved me in the past on a few items like this!

I’m sure they may be able to get you back something that you could pass off as the original shirt.

Good luck! Hope this helps!
Thank you for the kind words bro, how do you think I should go about bleaching the clothing? Just let them soak, then rinse and dry?

Willing to pay 500$ for a Kato Alex shirt, also looking for an Iris set. Please pm me if interested in selling

Back