Head sculpture CANCELED:Anakin and Padmé Aotc HS * to confirm or to request to be added to the "Interested list". Limited run

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrikiFan

German and Luisella (FrikiFan team)
Reaction score
Hi guys :) ,

Please, if interested read all the info ( and see the print test pics at the end) and get back to me replying here.

The 20th anniversary of Attack of the clones movie is round the corner (released in the United States on May 16th, 2002)!
As promised I opened this new thread in Active projects, after checking your interest in this two head sculpts:

Anakin and Padmé AotC

The heads are going to be sold for a price of $150 each + shipping and Paypal commissions
Who buys both will pay $280 instead a $300 + shipping and Paypal commissions

Shipping price to be checked these next days... I'll update you.

I already spoke with a well known caster to produce nice and well detailed casts

The sculpting took me quite long to reach the best likeness that I could, including to obtain in the prints nice skin and pores details.
The payment will be made in two halves : deposit (once I get a final list of backers) and final payment (before shipping).

Each head is going to be sent protected in these boxes with foam and a small plastic bag.

Anakin has a neck hole of 14,2 mm which allows to fit perfectly these standard neck pegs without the need of rings
Padmé has a 12 mm head hole.
(I can still modify these sizes if the majority of interested asks for something different so let me know)

Following is the list of people interested in buying so far (to be confirmed by them and/or updated).

Please forgive me if anything in this list is wrong (and I didn't add who was simply following).
*Give confirmation or ask to be added to the list only if after reading everything you are interested or I'll delete your name.

I don't have any hurry but if you do and you are reading, this project will go quicker if you reply :)

At the moment I see 9 interested (?) for each head (there are people interested outside the forum but I am giving priority to the people in this forum which I believe are trusted serious collectors who will appreciate these two HS).

No copies (recasts) allowed.

Anakin Aotc List to be confirmed:

-1.LukeChristian (please confirm)
-2.Bravomite (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-3.davidaharonian (please confirm)
-4.jarque.dejota (please confirm)
-5.MrMoonV (please confirm)
-6.alexandersmith.art (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-7.Levi_Petz (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-8.Seemenow8 (please confirm)
-9.Tazflyr (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-10. Travieso_Scott (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-11.GerMANG (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Padmé Aotc (Geonosis battle hair) List to be confirmed:

-6.Seemenow8 (please confirm)
-7.Tazflyr (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-8.MrNoCredit (please confirm)
-9.GerMANG (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:
I finished the space for pics in the previous post so I upload here a close-up that I really like. ;-)
(sorry for the small hairs that I see just now ahahaha)

Last edited:
Look great, confirmed I am in for both. I wish we had some clothing options for each.
Thanks. Updated...ummmm.... for what concerns some items I am making my own Padmè but really is a wip now and I don't know about the shoes if trying to print them in some rubber like resin... I'll keep you updated
I bought a white turtle neck and long pants for her to modify. but I'd love too to have a professional clothing set :)

Attachments

• 279072953_1045817302671844_1753902943633104919_n.jpg
    279072953_1045817302671844_1753902943633104919_n.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 30
Thanks. Updated...ummmm.... for what concerns some items I am making my own Padmè but really is a wip now and I don't know about the shoes if trying to print them in some rubber like resin... I'll keep you updated
I bought a white turtle neck and long pants for her to modify. but I'd love too to have a professional clothing set :)
Wow they look great, yes I am interested if you make those parts available. A professional clothing set it probably a must

List Updated! Thank you! Hope more confirmation will arrive shortly so we make this real :)

Hi guys :) ,

Please, if interested read all the info ( and see the print test pics at the end) and get back to me replying here.

The 20th anniversary of Attack of the clones movie is round the corner (released in the United States on May 16th, 2002)!
As promised I opened this new thread in Active projects, after checking your interest in this two head sculpts:

Anakin and Padmé AotC

View attachment 444502View attachment 444507

The heads are going to be sold for a price of $150 each + shipping and Paypal commissions
Who buys both will pay $280 instead a $300 + shipping and Paypal commissions

Shipping price to be checked these next days... I'll update you.

I already spoke with a well known caster to produce nice and well detailed casts

The sculpting took me quite long to reach the best likeness that I could, including to obtain in the prints nice skin and pores details.
The payment will be made in two halves : deposit (once I get a final list of backers) and final payment (before shipping).

Each head is going to be sent protected in these boxes with foam and a small plastic bag.

View attachment 444516
Anakin has a neck hole of 14,2 mm which allows to fit perfectly these standard neck pegs without the need of rings
Padmé has a 12 mm head hole.
(I can still modify these sizes if the majority of interested asks for something different so let me know)
View attachment 444518
Following is the list of people interested in buying so far (to be confirmed by them and/or updated).

Please forgive me if anything in this list is wrong (and I didn't add who was simply following).
*Give confirmation or ask to be added to the list only if after reading everything you are interested or I'll delete your name.

I don't have any hurry but if you do and you are reading, this project will go quicker if you reply :)

At the moment I see 9 interested (?) for each head (there are people interested outside the forum but I am giving priority to the people in this forum which I believe are trusted serious collectors who will appreciate these two HS).

No copies (recasts) allowed.

Anakin Aotc List to be confirmed:

-6.alexandersmith.art (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-7.Levi_Petz (please confirm)
-8.Seemenow8 (please confirm)
-9.Tazflyr (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-10. Travieso_Scott (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-11.GerMANG (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Padmé Aotc (Geonosis battle hair) List to be confirmed:

-6.Seemenow8 (please confirm)
-7.Tazflyr (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-8.MrNoCredit (please confirm)
-9.GerMANG (interest confirmed :thanks!!)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

View attachment 444508View attachment 444509View attachment 444510

View attachment 444512View attachment 444513View attachment 444514
I'm in for the anakin.

I realllllly hate autocorrect...sorry, Frik!
I love Frik! ahahah! Anyway, today it's Friday!
And you wanted an update...
The situation is as following: I have a list of more than 10 interested people but just 6 of them gave their confirmation in willing to go on and paying.
In the meanwhile I upgraded the likeness, widened the eyes and gave him that expression of youthful sulkiness he has in the whole movie (I am making my part and my homework ehehe)
I love the result. The head as you see is perfect for a narrow shoulder body. The clothes I am using for display at the moment are instead a little big, coming from the Sith apprentice version of Anakin made by Sideshow.
He's just waiting for you guys :)

Last edited:
Back