Anakin Skywalker by SUNOHC Attack of the Clones AOTC (short hair version)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunohc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

so this summer I'm gonna tackle a few projects myself (apart from the private commissions) and I was reflecting on my past projects and I really enjoyed the Obi-wan Kenobi Episode 1 TPM sculpt (https://sunohc.com/sculpts/ewan) I did almost four years. I was very fulfilling to see so many people complete their own customs and share me the pictures. I love the enthusiasm that many Star Wars collectors have and so
I am thinking of re-doing the Obi-Wan TPM sculpt, I can also easily cast some more for those interested.

Last night I watched JUMPER with Hayden Christiansen again and so I got to thinking if perhaps I could sculpt him from the second episode AOTC from Star Wars.

I've seen the other versions that Sideshow has put out (longer hair) but it still boggles my mind as to why they haven't done their own Obi-wan TPM version yet and why they decided to do another long-haired anakin?

13328__hayden_l.jpg

anyways, that would be the version I'd be interested in sculpting.
The braid would be sculpted too, which is no problem, but many usually prefer to add their own mohair faux hair attachment anyways.

Let me know what you guys think,
I also have a friend who loves the actor and so I wouldn't mind just sharing some of these sculpts to a few of my friends as well hahah.

Last edited:
Re: Anakin Skywalker Attack of the Clones AOTC STAR WARS (short hair version)

I would love to see you sculpt EPII Padawan Anakin, count me in! Padawan Obi Wan was one of your best.

I too would love to see this Sculpt take shape, it is one I've been looking forward to seeing :wave:yess:

I could be interested too. - it's a figure we need

Possible interest in Anakin but definite interest in TPM Obi. I regret selling my custom and would love to replace him.

Thanks for the input everyone. Anakin in particular looks like a difficult but interesting one to tackle. I would love to renew my Ewan McGregor TPM one as well :)

I had an insanely difficult time with him(something in the eyes). I'll be revisiting him also very soon.
Can't wait to see how you handle him, though.
Best of luck!

If you renewed your Phantom Menace obi it would be a dream come true. Episode 1 Obi is a grail figure for me!

I would also be down for Anakin.

Hope to see both of these Sunohc!

I always love seeing your work Daniel! Apparently SS said they have a E1 Obi coming but I am sure your sculpt will be better lol. That's my fav Obi from the prequels

Ummm... no
Be jumping for joy only if I'll see some darkside Anakin from RotS.
None of the sculptors have done such sculpt for a public so far.

DSAny.jpg

Hey Daniel! I was lucky enough to get a painted Ep. I TPM Obi-Wan head sculpt that you did from a boardie here last year. So my "padawan" Obi-Wan is complete and standing next to his master, Qui-Gon Jinn.

I would love to get an Ep. II "short hair" Anakin Skywalker head sculpt from you! I've been working on that figure off and on for a few years now. I got a body, and the Hasbro Ep. II Anakin outfit, so I'm just waiting on a good head sculpt now.

Please add me to your list for it once that gets going. I love your work! Oh yeah. I finally got the awesome John Marston - Red Dead Redemption head sculpt painted! I'll post my completed figure in that thread so you can see it soon. :wave

Ummm... no
Be jumping for joy only if I'll see some darkside Anakin from RotS.
None of the sculptors have done such sculpt for a public so far.

DSAny.jpg

I'd be interested in both an Ep II and Ep III sculpts.
I have Darren's awesome Ep III sculpt, but I do think it's still a ways from an "ideal" representation.

I would definitely be interested in both Anakin and TPM Obi-Wan. Count me in, I hope to see them both!

Back