ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

I see some variation, but not enough to make a change... its hard to make a screen accurate comparison, when he wore SOO many colors and outfits.. I mean, at this point it would require a redo of the prototype. I agreed to do the same outfit in 2 colors as a favor, but NOT redo the cut of the suit.. I think the suits look great.

Suite looks great but his tie has a knot in it when Jim West wore an ascot tie-will that be changed?

I noticed a problem. The royal blue outfit has the lapels on the jacket down low, but on the Navy outfit, the lapels should sit much higher as per the posted photos.

If you also notice on the pic, the lapels are not the shaul type were using, but regular standard notch lapels.. like i said, he used different color suits and cuts...

IMG_1517418201183.jpg
Shawl collar looks good.

I see what you are saying. Is it possible to tighten up the buttons on the jacket a bit so they don't dangle too much.

Pictures aren't showing for me again. I liked the #6 of Artemus, what was the difference between 5 and 6 as I have not seen them side by side.

anyone else think artemus' eyes should be a little rounder?

Ross-Martin-as-Artemus-Gordon-wild-wild-west-26144155-480-360.jpg

here's another reference photo.

artie.jpg

A little rounder most likely. Overall it looks really good.

Back