ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

Frank, I couldn't post this photo on PM. I think my gun belt for West might need to be longer to fit around the chaps. Thanks.
Chaps.jpg

Sent my payment yesterday for the accessories.

Just curious what is there left to pay for? nice to be able plan ahead a little - thanks.

Last edited:

Sent my payment yesterday for the accessories.

Just curious what is there left to pay for? nice to be able plan ahead a little - thanks.

I believe the only thing left is the painting, if you're choosing that option.

I believe the only thing left is the painting, if you're choosing that option.

Yes sir!! I already have the list of those that are getting the paint apps option. I will send out a second mailer just to make sure.
When the heads are done,casted, and packed by Will, those NOT getting a paintjob wil be shipped to me. Those getting the paintjobs will be shipped to Jeff Vargas..

siqui

UPDATE:
- Final sculpts should be casted and shipped out within the next 2-3 weeks.
- Costume sets are 50% done.
- Friday is the deadline to place the accessory set orders..
- For the paint apps, I already have the list of those that are getting the paint apps option. I will send out a second mailer just to make sure.
When the heads are done,casted, and packed by Will, those NOT getting a paintjob wil be shipped to me. Those getting the paintjobs will be shipped to Jeff Vargas..
- We are moving along at a great pace!!!
siqui

UPDATE
I got the final proto costumes and they are AMAZING!!
Im holding off on posting pics until i get the BGT boots later this week.
Some info though, for those concerned that the 27cm body is too tall, i took off one of the extra leg pegs on each side and the suit still fits fine...

UPDATE: Heres a video made by will to show the sculpts with the hat. Artemus is on the correct body. Jim is on a smaller body

[video=youtube;983lk08bkMQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=983lk08bkMQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back