ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

UPDATE:
Jim and Artemus gunbelt pics are in!!
Stevos Toys did a great job on these!! Hell be working on our order over the next few weeks!!
received_10156476157372125.jpeg

stevo sure does great work!!

UPDATE:
- Jim and Artemus clothing sets are done! I should have them by the end of the week!
29104324_740470366151193_1827287999222644736_n.jpg

- Headsculpts should be all done by next week. Ill send messages later this week to re-confirm who is getting the paint apps.

UPDATE:
- Jim and Artemus clothing sets are done! I should have them by the end of the week!
29104324_740470366151193_1827287999222644736_n.jpg

- Headsculpts should be all done by next week. Ill send messages later this week to re-confirm who is getting the paint apps.

I see mine!

I see nothing! Why can't I see? Is it a Dr. Loveless trick?

If ALL the custom projects where like this, updates,follow ups and delivery of the quality goods in a good time frame, simply superb! I have waited soooo long for Jim and Artemus in 1/6 scale...that still can not believe very soon I will be working on mine!!!...Thank You Art Figs!

This was my first first custom project. Mostly just buy head sculpts and bash my own. Unbelievable how quick and smooth it's gone. Frank even offered special request. I'm very excited. Amy did a fabulous job on my special request. I didn't ask, Frank just said he would ask her, and she did one. Even included the suspenders. This will definitely be the centerpiece of my collection.
james west travel suit c.JPG
james west travel suit d.JPG
TravelingSuit2.jpg

Back