ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (FINAL STAGE- PAINT APPS)

Holy cow! Those look great. Really looking forward to the painted HS. This is going to be awesome.

Is this the outfit we are getting? Is the color of our item darker like this photo or more of a creme? Just want to be sure with the lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    204.2 KB

OK...its official....I will not be able to concentrate at work after seeing these pictures!!!!!!!!....they look GREAT!!!!....a dream come true for me!!

Wish I had ordered one of the Jim West dark blue suits when I had the chance...it looks superb!!

man, i am speechless! dream come true for me as well. thanks frank for coordinating the whole project!

UPDATE:
Got the unpainted sculpts!! Here area a few pics!!!
- Unpainted head sets will be in the mail next week, and ill contact you with tracking info asap
- Sculpts to be painted are still on the way to Jeff

30414978_752762004922029_7138475433976135680_n.jpg

30226317_752762014922028_3440824632993644544_o.jpg

30414825_752762044922025_7267087366366429184_n.jpg

This set looks awesome! Congrats to those who got in on them!
Amy did a fantastic job on the clothing! Superb sculpt work by Will

Great. Is it just the sculpts or the outfits too?

Got my Jim West today. A quick review: Overall a great project! The communication, price and follow through was really admirable and I look forward to dealing with Siquisiri again. A few thoughts:
1. The sculpt is great.
2. You'll need to add some putty so that the head doesn't sit too low on the neck
3. The shirt collar was too big and wouldn't lay down correctly (nice material though). I replaced it with another shirt and it looks fine. The first two photos are with the new shirt, the last two are with the original shirt. Apologies for the horizontal photos. Don't know why they uploaded that way.
4. The tie, pants, vest, boots, holster and gun are perfect
5. The jacket is a bit too snug and the collar doesn't lay correctly. West's jackets had shoulder pads that gave him a distinctive silhouette. If different outfits are created in the future, perhaps that can be taken into consideration.

This is intended to be constructive criticism. To be clear, I'm extremely happy with the result and look forward to having the sculpt painted. I hope this was helpful.Thanks again!IMG_1798.jpgIMG_1797.jpgIMG_2223.jpgIMG_2224.jpg

Got my Jim West today. A quick review: Overall a great project! The communication, price and follow through was really admirable and I look forward to dealing with Siquisiri again. A few thoughts:
1. The sculpt is great.
2. You'll need to add some putty so that the head doesn't sit too low on the neck
3. The shirt collar was too big and wouldn't lay down correctly (nice material though). I replaced it with another shirt and it looks fine. The first two photos are with the new shirt, the last two are with the original shirt. Apologies for the horizontal photos. Don't know why they uploaded that way.
4. The tie, pants, vest, boots, holster and gun are perfect
5. The jacket is a bit too snug and the collar doesn't lay correctly. West's jackets had shoulder pads that gave him a distinctive silhouette. If different outfits are created in the future, perhaps that can be taken into consideration.

This is intended to be constructive criticism. To be clear, I'm extremely happy with the result and look forward to having the sculpt painted. I hope this was helpful.Thanks again!View attachment 403961View attachment 403962View attachment 403963View attachment 403964

Which body did you use?

The body he recommended: coo model standard body 27cm

Back