ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

What is the actual color of the very first picture on the top of the first page? Is that a navy blue? I like that best. As far as the hat it is hard to say. He was hatless most of the time, so if it is a choice of hat in hand or fixed on the head, I rather have it off.

What’s the cost of the sculpt and what’s the cost of the outfit?

Without hat!!!....two things he "lost" in almost every episode when captured/fight,etc...is his hat and gunbelt!!!...I will of course display mine with the gunbelt...but prefer the hat in hand and have the full Jim West look....the same with A.Gordon.

For the suit, one of the blue variations will be fine with me!!...for me is the iconic color combination and used quite a lot in the series...and more memorable episodes...well...all are memorable!!!

What is the actual color of the very first picture on the top of the first page? Is that a navy blue? I like that best. As far as the hat it is hard to say. He was hatless most of the time, so if it is a choice of hat in hand or fixed on the head, I rather have it off.

It is a navy blue... and i like the hatless also

Personally, I prefer the navy blue. I think it will be much easier to find the color match for the fabric. The royal blue seems harder to nail down the exact shade. Hatless, but in hand of course.

Personally, I prefer the navy blue. I think it will be much easier to find the color match for the fabric. The royal blue seems harder to nail down the exact shade. Hatless, but in hand of course.

8ec67f893a59613ce985f6e70d93a98a--the-wild-wild-west-gordon.jpg

Are we even sure there were two colors? I mean, it might be a Star Trek case were the colors were different on screen and on the props.

" However, when the series was filmed in color starting with the Second Season, some major changes were made in James West’s costumes. First, because of the shift to color, costume colors changed to accommodate this and colors became very bright and saturated (it was also a marketing move made on behalf of the color television manufacturers to promote color TV sales by using bright colors that seemingly jumped out at the viewer). Second, the style and cut of West’s outfits were changed to emphasize Robert Conrad’s physicality while at the same time drawing attention away from the fact that he was small, only standing about 5″ 8″." https://lilyabsinthe.com/2016/05/19/lily-absinthe-takes-a-look-at-the-wild-wild-west/

The other day, I researched Robert Conrad to see what had become of him recently, man, what a sad end. He's still alive but half paralyzed from an accident. Apparently, the guys a drunk... :(

image.jpeg

UPDATE:
Just reminding you all that the deposit is due this friday 12/22.
I also talked to our tailor and she will do the suit in Royal and Navy blue. Price will be the same:
This is the suit style shell make for us in the 2 colors:

25445977_702833926581504_2209632052991270952_n.jpg

25446233_702833929914837_2328616439480064291_n.jpg

25498256_702833956581501_8170235055497144818_n.jpg

Back