ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (FINAL STAGE- PAINT APPS)

The body he recommended: coo model standard body 27cm

Thanks. Was just curious cause of the left hand. I would use a more relax hand unless he's holding something. Looks good by the way. Thanks for sharing.

Ultimately he'll be holding his hat.

What shirt did you use as a replacement?

Just a white tux shirt I had laying around.

So Jim is on the Coomodel 27 cm narrow shoulder body, which body are we using for Artemus. I can't remember.

Get home late from work, usually around 9pm. Had my package waiting for me. Was looking forward to opening it all day. Wasn't disappointed. First thing I noticed was the special little banner on the box. Nice touch Frank. Took me a while, but I got both figures put together. The detail is amazing. Amy really paid attention to detail. She even did the boot stirrups on the pants. I ended up removing the leg extensions so I could use the stirrups. With the extensions the pants were getting pulled down. I like them better with the extensions removed. Steve's rigs are a work of art. It all is. The sculptures, the outfits and the holsters. Ever piece a perfect fit. Can't thank Frank enough for putting this all together. Here are a few photos till I have some daylight to take better pictures. 20180412_010138.jpg
20180411_235831.jpg
20180412_004620.jpg
20180412_000112.jpg
20180411_223114.jpg

By the way, the relaxed hands I had in my body parts box. I like them better when the figures aren't holding anything.

Love the leather chaps. Are they custom?

Get home late from work, usually around 9pm. Had my package waiting for me. Was looking forward to opening it all day. Wasn't disappointed. First thing I noticed was the special little banner on the box. Nice touch Frank. Took me a while, but I got both figures put together. The detail is amazing. Amy really paid attention to detail. She even did the boot stirrups on the pants. I ended up removing the leg extensions so I could use the stirrups. With the extensions the pants were getting pulled down. I like them better with the extensions removed. Steve's rigs are a work of art. It all is. The sculptures, the outfits and the holsters. Ever piece a perfect fit. Can't thank Frank enough for putting this all together. Here are a few photos till I have some daylight to take better pictures. View attachment 404255
View attachment 404256
View attachment 404257
View attachment 404259
View attachment 404258

Thanks for the kind comments! Glad you liked them, the suit looks great!!!

Received the stand decals from ifrack today. They are awesome. Thanks for doing them, R.

Screenshot_20180323-004608.jpg
FB_IMG_1518734576117.jpg
FB_IMG_1518734588708.jpg
Screenshot_20180409-042530.jpg
As a young boy, this is the look that left an impression me. James riding in to town in this outfit. You knew there was going to be some action.

thank you for posting those awesome photos toy lion!! what did you use for the sleeve gun? very nice touch! who'll be painting your heads?

thank you for posting those awesome photos toy lion!! what did you use for the sleeve gun? very nice touch! who'll be painting your heads?

It's metal, so I think Steve Corn may have sent to me with an order. I've had it for years. Finally used it. A friends going to paint the heads for me.
REMINGTON DERRINGER is on this page.
https://stevostoys.com/PISTOLS.htm

Last edited:

cool thanks for the info TL!!

Got my set today! That was unexpectedly fast as I didn't think it'd be before the end of next week!

Thanks to you, Frank, and to all the artists that outdid themselves to make this happen!

Back