ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

No picture showing.

39976838551_7ab63f9db0_z.jpg

The royal blue is showing up, but not the navy blue.

really?? its a big blue swtach!

Is it supposed to be a swatch? I though you meant the photo was to be of the suit in navy blue. Yeah, I see the swatch.

Last edited:

Is it supposed to be a swatch? I though you meant the photo was to be of the suit in nave blue. Yeah, I see the swatch.

LOL, the navy suit will be identical to the royal blue. The swatch is the color that were using.
I also need to know which your planning to order Royal or Navy blue..

Navy for me. [UOTE=toylion;9646038]Put me down for Royal.[/QUOTE]

A few suggestions before you print. The hair on the top front is too full. The way you had it in the photos on page 9 was perfect. If you look at the pictures of West on page 8, that area of his hair is much flatter. Also on the hair, on each side and just above the ears, the swoop lines are very distinct as if there is a ridge there. Lastly, the last set of photos on page 12, the profile view showing his left side, the upper lip appears to extend out over the lower lip. Did it change when adding the chin dimple?

A few suggestions before you print. The hair on the top front is too full. The way you had it in the photos on page 9 was perfect. If you look at the pictures of West on page 8, that area of his hair is much flatter. Also on the hair, on each side and just above the ears, the swoop lines are very distinct as if there is a ridge there. Lastly, the last set of photos on page 12, the profile view showing his left side, the upper lip appears to extend out over the lower lip. Did it change when adding the chin dimple?

last changes will be made.

Is it too late to chime in on the head?

Back