ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West (COMPLETE!)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ART FIGS PROJECT 7: Wild Wild West

UPDATE: Artemus 1.0!!
27788234_725191601012403_233075044567841094_o.jpg

Artemus 1.0.jpg

I don't like the mouth on #2 or #3 at all. The upper lip on #1 needs to be fuller.

also the eyes need to be wider.

UPDATE:
Jim and Artemus' gun rigs will be done by Stevos's Toys. He makes the Jim gun rig , and is going to make a custom Artemus belt to match the one on the show!! Ill send out more info in a few days!!
Heres a pic of the Jim West rig:
27709629_725657117632518_3117876752657661533_o.jpg

Neck hole seems a bit small. Makes the neck look extra long.

If you have some time, can you post some good screen grabs of Gordon? Just for comparison, thanks.

Thanks for the pictures. I like the bottom right. I think it will be very difficult to accurately depict his smirk.

I think the area under the bottom lip, between the chin and lip, is really throwing it off.

Thanks for the pictures. I like the bottom right. I think it will be very difficult to accurately depict his smirk.

Its difficult as there are no other pic with that same exact smirk at different angles.. He has think lips, the other pics have a similar smirk. I think it goes more with the character than a straight face... let me know gang input!!!!

I prefer the bottom center photo. Smirk just looks to exaggerated. It's affecting his eyes.

Yes, bottom center looks good to me as well.

Back