Batman 89 Returns and Forever

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayes3325

Reaction score
Does any third party companies make any good Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler or Two Face?

We make a really cool, really DIFFERENT Batman. Not sure if you've seen Batman Dead End. We also take commission work and can make anything you like, in a fraction of the time I've seen anyone else do what we can. We make custom figures. My husband Sandy has a 35++ background in the film business. Message us if you like. Here's the Batman and a few of our other 1/6 work:

IMG_8081.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8055.JPG
    IMG_8055.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8059.JPG
    IMG_8059.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Sitty_Desert.jpg
    Sitty_Desert.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7650.JPG
    IMG_7650.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • sitty2.jpg
    sitty2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
We make a really cool, really DIFFERENT Batman. Not sure if you've seen Batman Dead End. We also take commission work and can make anything you like, in a fraction of the time I've seen anyone else do what we can. We make custom figures. My husband Sandy has a 35++ background in the film business. Message us if you like. Here's the Batman and a few of our other 1/6 work:

View attachment 456393
Have to say I'm loving the originality out of this plus the other figures posted from films that were before my time but I've seen floating around on the "interweb" had to comment. I'll be keeping you all in mind for something that would really be nice to see made in 1/6 scale. Looks like you all accomplish tight efficient work. It's horror related for what I have in mind. Not a monster, regular human, but he takes monsters out. Really good franchise. Something for when I have money to spare definitely.

Back