• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Custon OneSixth and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Trade BEWARE OF SCAMMER———cristine33 AKA [email protected]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madball

I love the smell of commerce in the morning!
Premium Member
Reaction score
New member tried to run a scam through email replied to my WTB section on a Beto evil dead 2 Ash. They gave me this email address vouching for this person the email replies were instant and was going to send out right away wanted my adress before I even have seen the figure I asked for pictures and they sent me generic screen shots of the Prime 1 Ash 1/3 statue and Mezco 1:12 box for Ash lol. Just heads up out there guys.

I was messaged as well - saying they bought parts from him and mentioned they had an Aragorn Strider statue I was looking for.

I emailed the other day, but never received a reply

Yep same exact thing they said that he’s sold them stuff before and vouched which is obviously the same person. I wish members had a verification process to eliminate these rats it happens all the time

This name is appearing everywhere. He tried to scam someone on the Facebook page one sixth Indiana jones also. Scumbag !

Back