[CANCELLED (for now)] LAST Run of T. Soprano Set (Yunsil)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
UPDATE 7/23: I've refunded everyone who put a deposit down. Thanks to those who did get them in and I'm sorry we didn't get follow-through to get this run going. I will try again down the line, maybe in early 2021 when the economy is hopefully better for everyone.

This will be the LAST time this is run, so if you're interested, get in.

UPDATE 5/22: We will only be going forward with 35 set commitment (deposits) I'll leave this open through 6/15 and evaluate then, but rest assured that if you put a deposit down and we don't hit a minimum of 35 sets, you will get your full deposit back (just did this for a Joker run).

There's been a lot of consternation about Yunsil's new prices. As an example, there is currently a Tony Stark suit set run (Jacket, Shirt, Pants, Tie, belt) from Yunsil for $445 (with 35-40 sets).

So this set, with a very detailed custom printed shirt (which was a lot of trouble to get right the last time), pants, belt, jacket (with a working zipper, unlike the Stark suit), and fat suit at $425 for 40 is not unreasonable from Yunsil at this point.

Please don't just comment with "wow, that's a lot more than it was the first time!" - if you're out, tell me and I will remove you from the list and we can find out if we're going forward with this. The more people, the less it is though. The people who are sending in deposits would like to know what they're going to potentially pay and if we'll go forward.

This is the second run I've started in the last year. I had to cancel the first one for lack of payments. There has been a lot of interest in this and I get asked if I have any more sets constantly. I'm not sure what's happening on this forum. Whether it's people new to customs who are dipping their toe in with interest and then finding out that a Yunsil set costs $400 -$500 or if it's just the current economic situations around the world.

Everyone was happy with the first run of this set and I think I did a good job of managing it, but I can't spend a lot of time chasing people down to see if they're still interested and coordinating payments for "next week", "next month", "a week from Tuesday", etc. It's $150 and you won't have to pay the balance (max $295 + shipping) for likely a year the way the Yunsil runs are going.

------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: I've heard back from Yunsil and prices have indeed gone up. The schedule of prices is:
Unit Price for 25 - 30 sets : $495.00 USD
Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $445.00 USD
Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $425.00 USD
Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $400.00 USD

I'll start taking deposits of $150 now. PP is: [email protected] - please include your name, Forum name, address in this format:
Street (Number/street name)
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal code
phone (if outside the US)

Here's the set for those who haven't seen it. Comes with; Jacket, shirt, pants, belt, fat suit.

ts-1-1200.jpg
ts-6.jpg
ts-3.jpg
t-soprano6.jpg
t-soprano5.jpg

Last edited:
Can you make the lists on the original post. Thanks.
Why? And I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm honestly asking if there is a reason for that. is it the way that it displays on your phone or something that makes it easier?

Why? And I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm honestly asking if there is a reason for that. is it the way that it displays on your phone or something that makes it easier?
not

for what? this is a new run and would be less confusing for people. let folks manage their own runs.
If I'm interested in paying for a set and I am then I would like to be able to find my name efficiently. It also allows everybody to see if this run has enough interest (25).

All I'm politely asking is if he could take a minute to copy and paste a list to save time in the future. I'm not trying to be an asshole.

Last edited:
If I'm interested in paying for a set and I am then I would like to be able to find my name efficiently. It also allows everybody to see if this run has enough interest (25).

All I'm politely asking is if he could take a minute to copy and paste a list to save time in the future. I'm not trying to be an asshole.
wouldnt it be more difficult for you to find your name in a run list thats new rather than one that's pages long already? I just saw you being a little overbearing on the anton run and wasnt feeling it honestly. Comatoast has already done a successful, so let him run it how he sees fit thats all.

wouldnt it be more difficult for you to find your name in a run list thats new rather than one that's pages long already? I just saw you being a little overbearing on the anton run and wasnt feeling it honestly. Comatoast has already done a successful, so let him run it how he sees fit thats all.
overbearing??? WOW. I'm not replying to anymore messages after that, so please don't bother.

Back