Clothing set (CANCELLED) The Last Crusade: Henry Jones Sr.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hnlee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I worked together with Rocco Tartamella in the past for this FIGURE/PROJECT about 7 years ago. I talked with Rocco and he is working on his New Henry Jones Sr. THE LAST CRUSADE project with a company.
Rocco is interested to collaborate with me again for the work because he has an UPGRADE Henry Jones Sr. HEAD SCULPT (I saw the 3D and it was so beautiful).
So, I would like to offer again if friends here want this character in 1/6.
What I will offer: SUIT ONLY no body is provided and no accessories.

1. Full suit of Henrry Jones Sr. including fat suit & shoes (but the shoes is generic casting shoes). I will use TTM 18 Generic for the fittings.
For the project 7 years ago, I used TTM 19 with fat suit but I know some of you might disagree because Henry Jones Sr. is not as muscular as his son, Indi. So I think TTM 18 is good to go.
I will upgrade the suit: THINNER material and fitter especially on the collar, the sewing around the collar and tummy leather strap. I will try to find close to the pattern of Henry Sr. suit.
Price would be USD 250 shipped and include paypal fee ( I need 10 people to start), time frame: 3-4 months after order is closed.
Deposit: USD 120

2. For Head sculpt UNPAINTED with HAT no glasses: he downsized the head and upgraded the looks, you can contact Rocco Tartamella directly via this page or FB (he is active and always around to serve his clients).

Here is our SAMPLE OF 7 yrs ago OLD project collaboration : Suit by Rise (me X Cap) & head by Rocco painted by our local artist:

*Note: I WILL DO NEW PROTO IF ENOUGH INTEREST of 10

SAMPLE OLD FIGURE THAT WE DID:
20210902_204304.jpg

OLD HEAD SCULPT:
20210902_204245.jpg

Thanks all!
Interest list:

1. MR. E
2. The Rogster
3. Evirous

Last edited:
great idea! but i thought the cloth material should be updated lol.

great idea! but i thought the cloth material should be updated lol.
This I showed was 7 years ago work. I will start doing proto if enough interest but thanks for your comment, let me edit it so it will be clear.

Last edited:
You can put me down.
I admire the effort that went into your Indy set, and if it’s any indication, I know your new set will be much improved. I really appreciate your reasonable price points for such hard work 👍🏼

Last edited:
I’m interested! I already ordered your Indy set and I can’t wait to see where this goes 👍

Thank you everyone! I will put the same effort for this set as well if this really happen.

For Rocco head, again, the one i posted is the old sculpt of his, he does the new much better improved head sculpt.

I might be interested depending on the sculpt look and the price

If you are interested with this head, please contact Rocco directly.
And since there is no interest with this thread, I cancelled this project of mine. Thanks guys.

Back