Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipping fully paid spots (shoes and shipping fee paid) one by one. If you did not receive a shipping fee request yet, please pm me again. I apologize but I could not keep track on all messages properly here lately.

Thank you Fan ! According to Fan, there are still outstanding shipments.
I will continue to pin this post due to the issues and wait till shipments are completed to ensure no one else was left behind for additional transparency.

For those who is willing to wait, as always it is always “buyer beware. “ whenever payment is made with anyone upfront. Due diligence should always be followed by buyers. I will leave all Fan’s post at the top for the time being.

Last edited:
Shipping fully paid spots (shoes and shipping fee paid) one by one. If you did not receive a shipping fee request yet, please pm me again. I apologize but I could not keep track on all messages properly here lately.
Pm you couple times. You asking address and never rey

Okay, checking and will reply again. If these are not yet boxed and / or labeled I will send a refund instead.

@Fan please contact regarding shipping or refund.

7FAD1024-7A6D-4310-B4A3-7248497B95F4.png

Have any of these gone out?

Back