Accessory (Closed) Accurate 1/6 'JP Joker Shoes'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Fan I ask for a refund. I've waited 3 and a half years and still haven't received anything.
I apologize that I missed your message before. Taking care for it now, please check your dm.

At all: If I still missed someone else, please message me. I am checking and replying daily since a while. Thanks.

I donā€™t see why you shouldnā€™t refund deposits either.

Yes, refunds in this project are also possible for deposits (y), free choice to send the balance and shipping fee to still receive the shoes or to receive a refund. You can either use the form I set up or message me here. I just sent you a pm.

Still working trhough my backlog. The JP Joker shoes are ready for shipping since quite a while but I had not shipped many yet to be fully transparent.

In the meantime It got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on).

I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/UBBXUztHy4YG6XwS9

Still working trhough my backlog. The JP Joker shoes are ready for shipping since quite a while but I had not shipped many yet to be fully transparent.

In the meantime It got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on).

I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/UBBXUztHy4YG6XwS9
Similar forms in my other projects are following.
You have now started multiple times these are done and not shipped. If these were completed as of the post in May 2023 why have they not been shipped 8 months later? It seems to make little sense to offer refunds when the shoes are ready to go.

Who in this thread is still waiting for a refund?

Who in this thread is still waiting for a refund?

- Nobody who asked for it acc. to my notes. To be precise, waiting for 1 to confirm the payment address. Edit: Confirmed and sent.

If these were completed as of the post in May 2023 why have they not been shipped 8 months later? It seems to make little sense to offer refunds when the shoes are ready to go.

- For some spots I have not received shipping fees, balance payments or feedback after my request(s) yet.
- I am offering refunds for these also because some lost interest and shipping fees increased.
- I will not set a deadline so whatever decision someone makes at whatever point, I am taking care for it.
- There is a chance I missed someone, that is why I keep checking frequently and set up the form.

Last edited:
Back