Full figure [CLOSED] Fright Night 1985 Jerry Dandrige (Ropastudio/Jay the Sculptor)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DurdenTyler

Freakalicious
Reaction score
SOLD OUT

jerry.jpg

f79131fbabf14755ff084044f2713421.jpg
f891e28f57aa620a01aa2974fbf3660d.jpg

Last edited:
Let's keep it rolling....again this is to get the outfit schedule ahead of these projects. Jay is looking at the film this weekend because he has not seen it but very interested in it.

When the desposit is 2000 freakin dollars...whats the final price then...Holy Fart...Im sorry but i dont getting this price.

When the desposit is 2000 freakin dollars...whats the final price then...Holy Fart...Im sorry but i dont getting this price.
Final price depends on the amount of people involved. The more the less.....you see most Yunsil runs take on $150 per person and they can up to 30 or 40 people. The deposit is not that cost....they only require around 10% down. Candyman deposit was $1970....outfit is $355. So with this we won't know anything until she quotes it

I think Yunsil Is over saturated with work and in case we will see this outfit in late 2021. Many great tailors are out there,i would take a look for other options . Just a word

I think Yunsil Is over saturated with work and in case we will see this outfit in late 2021. Many great tailors are out there,i would take a look for other options . Just a word
Not worried with the timeframe because if Jay takes this on he won't be able to jump onto it until 2021. The Candyman outfit is scheduled but won't start until 2021 which everyone is ok with it. You want the best your gonna have to be patient....plus she is starting to get faster now with doing 3-4 runs at the same time.

Final price depends on the amount of people involved. The more the less.....you see most Yunsil runs take on $150 per person and they can up to 30 or 40 people. The deposit is not that cost....they only require around 10% down. Candyman deposit was $1970....outfit is $355. So with this we won't know anything until she quotes it

Thanks for the explenation :)
Cheers

Back