Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi y'all,
Good news
I completed and forwarded the address list to Toribox today incl. all direct shipments and all spots that I forward.

Toribox can now start creating shipping labels and tracking IDs that I will distribute the day I have them. Please allow them a bit of time for this as well, making direct shipments possible for our run was a very nice gesture from them.

For direct shipments
Every direct shipment wish to China, South Korea, Taiwan and to the USA (with fully received address and shipping fee) has been considered. The delay on my end in completing the list at least had a little benefit for a few collectors since even today I still received missing shipping fees.

If something is still unclear for your spot as of today that was requested by May, I sent you another message and if you reply quickly I will ask Toribox if it can still be considered but there is no promise that it will work. Your outfit can be shipped to me instead to be forwarded to you directly after I received it.

For shipments that I forward to you
If you did not choose a direct shipment or your destination was not possible, I will forward your outfit the day I receive it. This will be anytime soon but please note that shipping time from Toribox and import also takes some time. I will keep up up-to-date.

Further info for all
The recommended figure body to be used is the Coomodel BD002, which can be found on Ebay for example:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=coomodel+bd002
All outfits come with standard tie pins and cufflinks that can be replaced so you do not need to worry about completing the outfit. I will share the final possible upgrades together with the other accessories shortly.
So sweet of you as the host to update the paying customers once every few weeks ❤️

So sweet of you as the host to update the paying customers once every few weeks ❤️
Well, I know you are here only since August so chances are you did not make any own experiences yet.

Not sure why you chose my project (since you are not even part of it) to spread your "message" but I got an idea... Interesting that you tend to log in right after my comment(s).

Just some facts
- This project still runs faster than other comparable outfit projects atm., despite my delay in handling the address list
- Change wishes were listened to closely and considered with care as far as possible
- Nobody was ripped off, neither with rises in the asking price nor with unreasonable shipping fees
- There was no sudden deadline to send balances that would have been easy to miss
- Nobody was locked out of the project for criticizing

Yes, the opposite to all this happened to collectors in other projects before, not in most for good and also never in mine. I hope you get spared of all this but it would give you a better sense of which projects are best to criticize that you don't participate in at all.

Last edited:
Well, I know you are here only since August so chances are you did not make any experiences yet.

Not sure why you chose my project (since you are not even part of it) to spread your "message" but I got an idea...

Just some facts
- This project runs faster than other comparable outfit projects atm., despite my delay in handling the adrress list
- Change wishes were listened to closely and considered with care as far as possible
- Nobody was ripped off, neither with rises in the asking price nor with unreasonable shipping fees
- There was no sudden deadline to send balances that would have been easy to miss
- Nobody was locked out of the project for criticizing

Yes, the opposite to all this happened to collectors in projects before. I hope you get spared of all this but it would give you a better sense of which projects are best to criticize that you don't participate in at all.
I’m literally giving you a compliment, Fan. Well done bro! 😭😭😭

But since you mentioned it….seems like you’ve got a reputation for this stuff. So it’s not all situational to this specific project. I may be new but you definitely aren’t. But like I said, I was just giving you a compliment <3

I bet nobody would assume it to be a compliment:

Especially after your simultaneous reaction to my post:
85ffb7d45875724092e45c589e550ad9.jpg

And after your previous comments and reactions:
You'll be waiting long time ; )
You may not. Not until I feel like it 😉

Yours Truly, Fan

But if it was a compliment, fair enough. Shows that you compared and saw that there are other projects in which updates every few weeks would be quite an improvement.

Last edited:
About this:
But since you mentioned it….seems like you’ve got a reputation for this stuff. So it’s not all situational to this specific project. I may be new but you definitely aren’t. But like I said, I was just giving you a compliment <3
No doubt my projects most often take very long. My focus always is and always will be on delivering the best results that can be achieved togehther with the artists involved, not the fastest and I do not run projects for a living. Costs stay fair but listening to wishes and lack of time can cause delays.

Last edited:
Re-post:

Hi y'all,
Good news
I completed and forwarded the address list to Toribox today incl. all direct shipments and all spots that I forward.

Toribox can now start creating shipping labels and tracking IDs that I will distribute the day I have them. Please allow them a bit of time for this as well, making direct shipments possible for our run was a very nice gesture from them.

For direct shipments
Every direct shipment wish to China, South Korea, Taiwan and to the USA (with fully received address and shipping fee) has been considered. The delay on my end in completing the list at least had a little benefit for a few collectors since even today I still received missing shipping fees.

If something is still unclear for your spot as of today that was requested by May, I sent you another message and if you reply quickly I will ask Toribox if it can still be considered but there is no promise that it will work. Your outfit can be shipped to me instead to be forwarded to you directly after I received it.

For shipments that I forward to you
If you did not choose a direct shipment or your destination was not possible, I will forward your outfit the day I receive it. This will be anytime soon but please note that shipping time from Toribox and import also takes some time. I will keep you up-to-date.

Further info for all
The recommended figure body to be used is the Coomodel BD002, which can be found on Ebay for example:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=coomodel+bd002
All outfits come with standard tie pins and cufflinks that can be replaced so you do not need to worry about completing the outfit. I will share the final possible upgrades together with the other accessories shortly.

Update
Looks like Toribox started shipping, quickly after I finally completed the address list. I did not receive the tracking ID list by now but feedback from some of you who received their sets.

Very happy to finally see these in your collections.

Thanks,
Fan

Hey @Fan - would you please ask toribox again for the shipping id’s? We have no way of knowing if our sets are on the way, late, or even lost.

Thanks!

Hey fan. Please make gloves.
sleeve is kinda long. Hard to find good hands
Yes (y), I asked them and will add the IDs as soon as I have them. I got feedback that some of the outfits arrived already and I saw a very few on social media and here so I assume they just started the shipments.

Back