Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will the accessory set be released?
I cannot estimate it right now and will offer refunds for these in the meantime. You will not loose your spot but and at the same time you will not have an obligation to enter again later.

While these accessories will be completed as well (designs and samples are ready), prio needs to be on completing an older project atm.

Not to many were in for this but I will also create a form to get it sorted properly right after final outfit and shoe (Dent & JP Joker shoes) shipments are completed in this week.

Last edited:
For the very few remaining sets to be shippied in this project I created this quick form to collect all required info properly now and to avoid mistakes, please use this way:

https://forms.gle/PGRF6UvcU8766hsS7
Thanks again for your patience! In the meantime it got a bit difficult to see through in some cases (spots previously sold partially or completely, paid deposit only or in full, messages with updated address info on different accounts, different channels and so on), the form helps to solve this.

Pretty sure that I recived all your entries thorugh the forms by now, thanks guys!! Handling final shipments and sending tracking details this week and will update the lists again, including the shoes.

Pretty sure that I recived all your entries thorugh the forms by now, thanks guys!! Handling final shipments and sending tracking details this week and will update the lists again, including the shoes.
Still two missing, sorry for that, I am on it an will send them out no later than Tuesday.

Back