Clothing set (Closed) [Toribox] Custom 1/6 'Ninja Master Outfit'

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to you all. A minute ago I posted the fully updated thread list.

I did my best to also take all individual requests into account. If you are in this project, please check your spot(s). If you find a mistake, please message me and I will correct it.

Please note: If you havent't sent the balance yet and you also did not message me in case you need a bit more time, I need to assume that you are no longer interested. The final deadline is Friday the 16th of July, unless you message me and we agree on another date.

As posted before I have already forwarded most of the balances to Toribox and I will forward all remaning balances these days.

Last edited:
Update from Toribox (y)

"... I can book the run in September or October.
After we start to make the run, it will take about two - three months to complete the run.
I think it will be completed in December. You know the schedule is subject to change."

Thanks to you all for sending the balances in time, the project is now closed.

Latest feedback from Toribox: (y)

"... Your project has been successfully scheduled."

Update from Toribox (y)

"... I can book the run in September or October.
After we start to make the run, it will take about two - three months to complete the run.
I think it will be completed in December. You know the schedule is subject to change."

Back