[Closed ]Yunsil/Creg Customs HEADSCULPT COMPLETED {Tony Montana Scarface } DX Release Light SkyBlue Suit + arm orthoic sling

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone on this run prefer the pinstripe suit over the light blue suit? Personally, I am more of a fan of the pinstripe suit from the final scene of the movie because those scenes are so memorable and iconic. Would anyone who has already paid deposit here be okay with switching to the other suit to get one of the projects rolling?

The pinstripe suit is definitely from one of the most iconic scenes. Although I respect everyone's interest in the blue suit, I'd love to see a premium grail version of the final scene Scarface created, maybe with the 'rage face' Scarface sculpted by Balloonman. That would be awesome.

The pinstripe suit is definitely from one of the most iconic scenes. Although I respect everyone's interest in the blue suit, I'd love to see a premium grail version of the final scene Scarface created, maybe with the 'rage face' Scarface sculpted by Balloonman. That would be awesome.

Gangster

I am ok if you guys prefer the Pinstrip vs the Light Blue suit . If everyone agree to do
the final scene in Pinstrip over light Blue, we can move to Pinstrip final scene ..

Tony Montana is so under represented
and now with Creg Customs, Yunsil
Doggie and Robbie on board, this
production is going to rock.

I am almost close to finish with the
Skyfall Bond and will try to get
back with my other runs

Last edited:
According to this thread, we have 15 deposits paid? I paid my deposit in October of '18 and we have no progress. Now Im reading "its ok if you want to change suits" as there's obviously multiple Scarface threads going on. What is going on here? Nothing sounds concrete and we're not even discussing the white boots, etc. Can this project get some love or what? Im currently involved in other Yunsil projects and we are getting plenty of updates/progress photos. I am not willing to switch over to a pinstripe suit as its not why I came onboard.

I’m fine with either suit. I like the blue a little more as it hasn’t been done plus that’s a great scene where he finally “pushes it to the limit” ? and takes over. Really, I’ll do what the majority goes for but understand why others may only want the blue suit.

Guys, I absolutely understand our dilemma with some guys loving one suit over another
TM suit.

I am ok and can do either Light Blue or Pinstrip run for you guys.

If the guys in light blue cannot agree if we should switch over to Pinstrip , we can wait for Light Blue and no one has to switch .

I like to get 25 before we get the run started on light Blue.

If we don’t get 25 for light Blue, I will cancel the light blue run and refund the deposit for everyone with Light Blue for those who doesn’t want to wait and we can go with Pinstrip. Close to 95% currently in the Light Blue are my friends and therefore I have no problems on either options.

Creg Custom took about 6 months to finish
the head and that slow everything down.

The head is already now completed and we also have Doggie doing our Gun and Robbie on board as well With the watch.

TM is someone that is sorely missing and
both suits will look awesome

Last edited:
I don’t need a refund; I’m in for either suit. My preference is the blue as it’s never been done, but I just want Tony on the Gangster shelf. If the pinstripe suit gets this going, I’m cool with it.

I don’t need a refund; I’m in for either suit. My preference is the blue as it’s never been done, but I just want Tony on the Gangster shelf. If the pinstripe suit gets this going, I’m cool with it.

Awesome mate.. as soon as we hit the numbers, we are off. A TM is so
sorely needed!

I think we should go with pinstripe. The new 4K UHD release of Scarface coming in October 2019 is even using this suit for the cover. I love the light blue but this is the most iconic suit Scarface wears.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 1.17.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 1.17.48 PM.png
    548 KB · Views: 71
Just compared the light blue suit list to the pinstripe suit list, and if we were to combine the 2 lists (that is, including those who aren't on the pinstripe suit list already but have paid deposits on light blue), we have 23 people which is only 2 people away from the goal of 25. The pinstripe suit is ultimately going to be faster for Yunsil to produce in my opinion due to it having fewer parts. Here are the users that have paid deposits on light blue suit and could switch to the pinstripe suit:
nearedg3
take9
GESUS
(x2)
tattony
Redseo
jayrigs

If anyone mentioned above would like to switch your deposits from the light suit run to the pinstripe suit run, let it be known because we are very close to having 25 if we get these remaining people added.

SCARFACE fans,

I apologize in the delay as I have been busy finishing up with Skyfall before resuming with Scarface. I am close to finish with Skyfall but
Yunsil is so slow these days.

I know the last time we were still debating which suit we want ( Blue or Black ) and we were all struggling with which suit we want for Tony Montana. We went back and forth
on this issue.

The good news is my good friend Hosam has been busy helping generate interest
for me and has graciously volunteer to help me do this run without you waiting any longer.

All paid # 14 Blue deposit has been transferred to Hosam by me and anyone who still want suit will be going to Black suit. I think we will take forever to decide on Blue or Black. Black is what we
have decided to go with. Please email Hosam directly @Hosam-G for either a deposit refund
or to join Black suit. Hosam will take care of you on the deposit refund or you join the Black Pinstrip suit.

My good friend Andy has also already started with the gun and the watch so this should be epic. Greg Custom has finally finish the head for us.

We have decided to do 20 Black pinstrip suit and no more after 20 Black suit is sold . We currently have a few Black Pinstrip suits left.

Hope to see TM on our shelves !
Happy New Year to everyone .

Last edited:
SCARFACE fans,

I apologize in the delay as I have been busy finishing up with Skyfall before resuming with Scarface. I am close to finish with Skyfall but
Yunsil is so slow these days.

I know the last time we were still debating which suit we want ( Blue or Black ) and we were all struggling with which suit we want for Tony Montana. We went back and forth
on this issue.

The good news is my good friend Hosam has been busy helping generate interest
for me and has graciously volunteer to help me do this run without you waiting any longer.

All paid # 14 Blue deposit has been transferred to Hosam by me and anyone who still want suit will be going to Black suit. I think we will take forever to decide on Blue or Black. Black is what we
have decided to go with. Please email Hosam directly @Hosam-G for either a deposit refund
or to join Black suit. Hosam will take care of you on the deposit refund or you join the Black Pinstrip suit.

My good friend Andy has also already started with the gun and the watch so this should be epic. Greg Custom has finally finish the head for us.

We have decided to do 20 Black pinstrip suit and no more after 20 Black suit is sold . We currently have a few Black Pinstrip suits left.

Hope to see TM on our shelves !
Happy New Year to everyone .
hello im interested can i join the project?

@ymba and myself agreed that there will be no 2nd run for this suit. Few spots are available. PM if you're interested. Only taking full payments.
Please note: Belt was removed due to high price added.

IMG_8580.jpg

Back