Clothing set [COLLECTING DEPOSIT] Beetlejuice [outfit by IRIS]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roach_rch

Freakalicious
Reaction score
It's showtime!

movie-beetlejuice-michael-keaton-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Let's make a new Beetlejuice figure.

So far we have IRIS on board. The body is most likely gonna be TTM22 with a fat suit as Michael Keaton is 5' 8" (175 cm).

Right now collecting deposits for the outfit: striped suit, white shirt, black tie, fat suit.

The outfit will come clean, but it will be possible to get it weathered.

Prototype in 8-10 months after the minimum order quantity is reached (15 pieces).

If the project is cancelled due to lack of interest all deposits will be returned.

If the project takes off the deposits are not refundable.

It is okay to make 1 payment for several items, just make sure to put the proper info in the PayPal notes.

Pls note all prices do not include any shipping costs.

If the project is greenlit I will present options for a new headsculpt, hands, boots, the Handbook for the Recently Deceased and a gravestone, possibly with LEDs.

[COLLECTING DEPOSITS]

Deposit: $150 as gift or $157,50 as G&S
PayPal address: [email protected]
PayPal notes: [Beetlejuice outfit] [Forum Name] [Real name]

Full outfit price depening on the quantity:
15 - 20: $550 <-- we are here
21 - 25: $520
26 - 30: $495
31 - 35: $480
36 - 40: $465
41 - 45: $455
46 - 50: $445
50+ : $440

Interest list:
1. roach_rch [Deposit paid]
2. doomcrafts [Deposit paid]

Seems everyone has done this outfit. There's so many other options from that film. I know this is the iconic look, but the wedding outfit would be cool. Or the carousel outfit. The trench coat outfit in the beginning is another.

Seems everyone has done this outfit. There's so many other options from that film. I know this is the iconic look, but the wedding outfit would be cool. Or the carousel outfit. The trench coat outfit in the beginning is another.
I guess cause it's the most iconic one. And pretty much impossible to get these days.

I guess cause it's the most iconic one. And pretty much impossible to get these days.
Nothing's impossible, but I take your point if referring to Beto's one. The V2 especially as that's really the better one imo. I have one, but would love to see a different take on this character though, but I understand your reasoning.

Back